Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Next your going to tell me Mark Twain was real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

That just how I want to escape roni

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Dren posted:

it’s worse than star tours. on star tours you can kick back and enjoy the show. on SR you have to constantly look away from the screen to hit buttons which aren’t even good gameplay (I was engineer it’s just wait for a button to light up and hit it quick). Plus on star tours fun stuff happens to you like darth vader grabbing your ship, etc.

Taking non gamers on this blew their minds so milage may vary

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Universal studios has done coronavirus like a joke and with bars not serving booze they filled that gap right up

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Did you see chewies bed?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Replace Hondo with Rango a giant lizard

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

babu frik's ewok run

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Universal seems to just "gently caress all" about limiting attendance at all. I know it's a great idea but shouldn't they be required? I know I know, Desantis

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gKx9qlf0A
have fun I guess lookin at todays vid then

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

After finally going to universal studios Florida, half the rides are great and the other half are lovely clones of said good rides, sometimes they swap an ape for Vin Diesel

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hazo posted:

Always makes me giggle that the vehicles for Spider-Man and Transformers are literally exactly identical.

I loved Spiderman, transformers is true to the barf films

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

alg posted:

It's safer than the grocery store!!

It sure as hell is

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

It's pretty stupid packed at universal, double it on weekends

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hillbilly bears should only fill tombs at Haunted Mansion

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Cold take, toy story land is half assed

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Toy story land has a pretty ho hum carnival ride, a excellent old ride, and a kiddie coater.
It has a lot of areas of just treelines and yet not enough shade In summer.
Give me a ride based on the ending of toy story 3 where we're all going to die

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Just have goofy and stitch draw and quarter his animatronic robot in the haunted mansion

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Throw the dumb cars outta tomorrowland, take the orbiter with it, make tommorow land like at least as cool as space mountain.
Also I can fit like three rides in the space mountain exit hall

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Is it disney legal for me to throw shoes at active livebloggers I see at disney world?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Gotta love food reviews of people who seem to live in the parks
Dis is the best macaroni

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Is there like a secret Universal? That internet big boys know about that looks better?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Nintendo made it AR because they had a bug up their rear end to do AR somewhere. They fickle

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I miss the watching Gary sinese's eyes read the cue card in mission to Mars.
But man such a neat building for a total poo poo ride

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

drat if that isn't crazy uninteresting

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Wow what a crazy twist, let me pry my eyes open to keep reading

WHENS THE RAT RIDE OPENING!?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Turn it into nausicaa

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

You are looking for Troll World Tour land

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

And yet post anyway.
Who doesn't think they have a pretty free hand with Wakanda?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I hate Avatar, also love pandora except for the boat ride

I love dinosaur countdown to extinction ride and not even Owen Wilson saw that movie

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Rap sheet checks out

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Literally skyliner from there to everywhere but animal kingdom

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How's Universal cheaper?
I feel like I'm being overcharged everywhere

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

You can maker Butterbeer at home way cheaper and better with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch soda

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Eyyy I'm Waltin 'ere!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

People are going to see 2021 as a 2020 vacation overdue.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

My jaded rear end never saw lion king live till just now
Wow!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Can Disney just allow me, and frankly anyone who wants to, to throw eggs at vloggers at the park?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'll just assume you mean Tom Arnold

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

They are correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'm from a Chicago burb we don't eat salads