Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

quote:

Yacht Club: I've stayed here twice now, and it's a very nice place, but it's in a weird place compared to the rest of boardwalk. You have to walk farther for pretty much anything on Boardwalk than you would anywhere else.

Beach Club: My preferred hotel at this point. It's right between the Yacht Club and Epcot. It's close enough that you can eat in Epcot whenever you want on a park hopper. It's got the best pool in all of Disney. It has the marketplace for morning food if you need it. I'm always thoroughly happy with it. Stay on the club level if you can; it's a lot quieter. The snacks and free drinks save you a lot of trouble, and you can smuggle them into the parks and save money.

The pool is shared between them and it's friggin' amazing; of the three WDW vacations I can remember we stayed at the Yacht Club for two of them and just hanging out at the pool alone took up a full day both times. It's humongous and has a bunch of different sub-pools connected by channels; one has a whirlpool machine in it. It's great.

Also if there's an unexpected all-day rainstorm stopping you from enjoying the rides, go to Downtown Disney. Disneyquest there is basically a 3? story, gigantic arcade in which everything is free beyond admission.

My biggest regret, though, is that we always went in summer so because of Florida's early-afternoon flash storms we never got to go to the water parks because they were always closed. To this day I haven't gone to a single one of the WDW water parks. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU