Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Medieval Times is awesome how dare you. I bet you don't like gatorland also.

spacebrospiff fucked around with this message at 15:04 on May 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

I'm trying to plan a trip for ten people and we have a pretty significant budget. This trip will be in July of next summer, Monday through Saturday. Help me try to decide between the grand Floridian, Wilderness lodge, or animal kingdom lodge pretty please. I'm also not sure if it would be wise to use "Small World Vacations" since it would likely make it easier to accommodate so many people.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

My sister and I have had the same feelings about the pretentiousness of the grand floridian. We're leaning pretty heavily towards the wilderness lodge though I'm gonna look into the contemporary.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Is there an optimum time to book everything for July 2014? I'm trying to book three separate rooms with varying ticket amenities (i.e. no water park and & More option for adults). It seems like I need to make three separate bookings for each room, and then if I want to book individual ticket options for people sharing a room, it seems like they need to be the same. Do I have to buy the park tickets separately to avoid this? Do I gain or lose anything by doing this?

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Braksgirl posted:

There's no optimal time to book for July. There may or may not be a discount for that time. You won't know until closer until your travel date.

If you're doing packages, every person in each room will have to have the same dining/ticket options. That's just the way packages work. You will have to make three different reservations for three different rooms.

If you want different options for each guest, you'll have to book room only. It can get kind of confusing. If you'd like some help, shoot me a PM or an email and I'd be happy to assist.

Thanks for the offer. If I need any help I'll let you know. I'm super jazzed about being able to pick the perfect rooms for everyone (IE grandma by the lobby etc) so thanks for that link.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

I'm pretty sure the maximum you can make reservations is 6 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

I'm scared or drops on roller coasters. I'm not sure if it's so much as I'm scared of the drop or if it's that I hate the feeling. Well, I'm going to Disney and I actually want to get over it. What are some rides I can use to work myself up to the bigger ones.