Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Not technically a first timer although I haven't been for about 7 years or so. This time we're doing off-property since the kids are older and there's a HUGE difference in pricing if you want a suite. Also, I'm more excited about seeing oldschool Florida ripoffs than I am DW, since that's something new to me (although the kids don't feel the same way).

My actual question is this - there's a huge price break on multiple days, so much so that a 5 day non-park-hopper is cheaper than a 3-day park hopper in price. Can I take advantage of this by buying 5-day MYW tickets then using them to change parks twice over 3 days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

skipdogg posted:

Are you a DVC member? If so how do you like it? We're kicking the idea around, maybe going in with another family member.
Is this a Disney timeshare or something else?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
So is today unusually busy? Because holy poo poo the number of people and wait times are nuts.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
There's enough light in the WDW Space Mountain that I spent the whole ride in fear of decapitation. I assumed that was by design, but I wanted the whole ride to be just like the 2001 part in the first 30 seconds, not a generic roller coaster in a dark warehouse.