Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toolband
May 28, 2003

Year of the Tiger....probably not but hey we started 2-0
the 2 times me and my wife went it was right after labor Day and while still hot lines were pretty quick. The downside to off season is some rides are down for fixing.

We're going this year with a our son who's just shy of 3, May 6-11. It's the flower festival and every country in Epcot will have special pavillons up with special food during this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toolband
May 28, 2003

Our 2 almost 3 year old had a blast the 6 days we were there! No crying, no whining. To those say it's inviting disaster must be around some misbehaved kids. Also the flower festival has tons of characters set up and awesome food at every country.

We left about 830am and would get back about 930pm, no naps.

Cafe De France in Epcot was garbage besides the little Remy they bring around.

Le Cellier in Canada is always awesome but 2 dining credits now

Boma has great food for a buffet.

Coral Reef is so-so. If you're not on the glass all you hear is people complaining.

Toolband fucked around with this message at 04:09 on May 16, 2013

Toolband
May 28, 2003

Nathilus posted:

I don't care how well behaved the kid is, most of em are going to get bitchy when they're hot and tired just like adults. I'm glad you had a good experience, but I stand firm in my assertion that it's a better bet to wait for your kid to have the increased stamina, patience, and self-control that comes with being six or seven before dragging them around theme parks. I've seen too many stressed the gently caress out kids and their parents at Disney to say otherwise.

Kids are also free before 3 so

I see more kids throwing fits at Walmart than at Disney

Toolband fucked around with this message at 04:28 on May 16, 2013

Toolband
May 28, 2003

That's why we went 5 nights 6 days and in off season. We literally never waited more than 20 minutes for any ride if we didn't use our guest assistance pass.

Our son has anxiety and sensory issues and he got thru it fine. Let your child tell you what they want to ride and do. We let him play in the splash fountains at the parks and he loved them and we loved watching him.

It's not all about the child making memories, we have memories for a lifetime watching him have fun. On the way back to the hotel one night he hugged us both on a Disney bus and said " I love both of you, you two are my best friends"

Toolband
May 28, 2003

I never look at Disney was a relaxing vacation anyways. I always say you need a vacation when you get back from Disney