Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Thanks for the app recommendation, I'll be heading there later this month. Any restaurant recommendations for Downtown Disney?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
1. Don't go on Memorial Day weekend.

2. Don't go on Space Mountain without a Fast Pass.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Has The Great Movie Ride been revamped or reno'd at all in the last while? I remember going to WDW in 1999, and one of the rides I was looking forward to the most was the movie ride. The ride turned out to be a lemon though. It looked kind of dilapidated and musty, and the animatronics seemed to be on their last legs. The cast members that were part of the live-action segments seemed very unprofessional as well, with huge empty sections of cast members standing around silently, warily eyeing each other and the guests as if waiting for a cue that wasn't coming.

No, and when I was there in May I definitely got the cast members who weren't good enough actors to get assigned to, oh, any other attraction.

Skip this. Please.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

For Disney Springs, specifically WB George and Morimoto - if I'm heading solo, would I still need a reservation? Or do those places have a bar area I'd be able to dine at?