Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

It was kind of a joke. I find the ride in WDW to be rickety and I know for a fact how close the beams are over head and it always feels a little treacherous.

That said, I know it's the safest coaster of it's kind because it's on Disney World property.

I'm 6ft 2 now, but I first went when I was about ten, and was petrified of my head being whipped off my shoulders by overhead tracks. Haven't been back in about a decade, but lots of visits inbetween, and that never, ever left me. I think that enforced caution makes it a good ride, and anyone sticking their hands up or standing up deserves everything they get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Someone I know is a show writer for Disney, and when he posted a video of it, I noted that the sounds were familiar. He instantly went "Yep they are from Jurassic Park."

I doubt he had anything to do with the dinosaur, but haha, even the people at Disney are like "yeahhh"

Just wait. You could well be the Velociraptor.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Pththya-lyi posted:

There's a few videos floating around where park guests give presents to the characters; this video of the Star Wars Weekends character breakfast shows a woman giving out bead bracelets with character names on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clk4JkBVRoI

Dat Jawa :3:

I suppose if there was one place on earth with multiple job opportunities specifically for midgets, it would be DisneyWorld.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Holy poo poo, we got upgraded to club level. This is a two bed two and a half bath suite. Bigger than my apartment. With giraffes.

How the poo poo did that happen?

I do apologise, sir, we did that in error. I'm just making the corrections now.

*clackclackclack*

You are now back in the wet/dry vac cupboard. Enjoy yourstay! :)

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

I thought there would at least have been a loss of limb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005

demonR6 posted:

Of course now! It's alligator 101 for tourists. I heard you like swimming in lakes.

Isn't all the water at WDW chock full of chlorine and colour dye? If the gators can survive that, they automatically can eat anyone stupid enough to go in the water.