Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

This free Jahar horseshit is just ugh.....I won't lie, my friends have had to endure me going on several frothing rage filled rants about these dumb cunts. If I didn't rant about em' I don't doubt I would've gone mad and started tracking them down and eating them to purify the gene pool, laws be damned. I actually feel genuinely humiliated being a girl because I share the same gender as these reality denying idiots. For fucks sakes He's not Justin Bieber he's a loving murderer! This hybristophilia poo poo is absolute worst. The only satisfaction I get out this is that it's incredibly likely he's going to get the either life or the death penalty. Frankly I'd prefer death just for satisfaction of hearing them whinge about it. Even hearing them bleat that nickname of his makes my skin crawl brrrrrr....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I know man, you're right. It is a weakness of mine getting all worked up about these sorts of things. I guess I just expect better from the world when really I shouldn't. On the bright side I've decided to try and make lemons out of lemonade and write storyline about this phenomenon. If anything I won't be lacking for material. :)

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Lets just stick to his proper name. The fact that his supporters affectionately refer to him as "Jahar" makes any other usage of the name just plain irritating.

I found a link on tumblr where one of his fangirls was openly mocking one the victims who had his legs blown off. Because she thought he was faking it. This poo poo gets pretty goddamn deep in the crazy trenches. When someone is fixated on their own version reality all else fails to break through.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Never before have I wanted to oval office punt someone.

I concur. And it just gets worse from there. There are tons of them are literally questioning the validity of the event and the victims accounts of it. Basically claiming hundreds of people are liars out to get their precious man child. Another was laughing at the mother of two young men who had each lost a right leg because she quote: "wanted to be in court to look evil in the face" apparently that's hilarious to em'.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I have to know, what in the flying gently caress does "We are the Lion" mean? I see it being thrown around alot along with "Leave the Chickens". The code speak coupled with the absolute smugness is what set me off the first time. Christ that self importance is so thick it could be spread on a sandwich.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Wow...just..oof...I knew I wasn't going to like the answer but Jesus this is sad. It's like if someone asked what pure crystallized insanity looked like this would be it. Again though it's a total goldmine if you're looking for interesting material. Who could make this poo poo up? If anything if it weren't so well documented at this point, explaining it alone would make you look like a nutter.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kung Food posted:

My favorite bit of this is that they claim the guy who lost his legs is an actor. Apparently he was already an amputee and was some able to go from looking normal to horribly maimed bomb victim in a few seconds. To prove this they post a picture of some ex-army guy who lost his legs that looks vaguely like him.

This right here is like the original link I read. It was the picture of the dude in the cowboy hat helping that guy who had his legs blown off into an ambulance. And her criticizing the cameraman for not taking a pictures of his bloody mutilated stumps rather than y'know his face. Toclafane just hit the nail on the head I think, they're viewing this like some sort of real life tv show and Dhokazar is their "Draco in Leather Pants" as it were.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I actually read the article here. Still think he's a motherfucker who should die. However the article does humanize him I will admit that. And realistically portrays his journey from average student to terrorist. The lions share of the blame lies at his mother's feet though and I've always felt so from the beginning. Made blatant by her absolute refusal to take responsibility for her shithead kids probably because she's the one who hosed them up in the first place. If there's anyone on this earth I'd like to slap the teeth out of it's Zubeidat Tsarnaev even more so than her broken fuckin' crotch droppings. My lack of sympathy mainly comes from the fact that yes I understand his life was rough and made worse by his relationship with his extremist brother who had undiagnosed mental problems (thanks for that Zubeidat) however there are many people in this world suffering similarly who have never acted out in such a way. My mother and father came from broken homes and they never took it out on me or others. The fact he had a harsh upbringing does not excuse what he chose to do nor his final message in the boat "gently caress America" yeah well gently caress you too buddy, enjoy the system.

And to all the people upset about his pretty cover picture, bear in mind he's got a serious case of bloat face now. If his fangirls saw him now they'd probably deny that it's him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Tamerlan had confided in a friend he felt like there were "Two people inside him." said friend recommended his mother send him to doctor. She decided she could fix him with healthy dose of Islam and exorcism. We can see how well that turned out.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if boxing injuries took their toll as well. Dude really did need some serious help, he got his mother instead.

• Locked thread