Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Ok now I'm worried for their Austin show as well. gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
funfunfun fest booked them again after they did this last year. WHAT THE gently caress

WHAT THE gently caress DEATH GRIPS Ahgfslkg

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
http://instagram.com/p/p9-Sd3QBfn/

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I used to walk down sixth street in austin and all those loving posers with their instruments, getting paid, not getting thrown out, loving elitist scumbags

I, however, own a ukelele and live in a trash can *PURE ART*

I have played on someone's drums on 6th street. Get on my art level

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

echronorian posted:

If they really just gave NIN and Sound garden the finger last summer then :lol:

I love you deathgrips

they also gave the finger to the festival I went to that they were supposed to play at. :(

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Death Grips cancelled 3 of the shows I was going to go to. (2 funfunun fests, nine inch nails)

I mean I saw a little bit of them at Fun fun fun fest once before like 3 years ago? It just sucks that they cancelled all of their shows I was really stoked on seeing them again.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
This will be the 4th time I buy tickets for a death grips show and they cancel.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
$24 dollars for Austin. I too love throwing money into the trash.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah the Austin Texas show sold out yesterday as well. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Jenny death is out on iTunes and spotify (and physical release as well). This album loving owns man.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/cruel-angels-death-yon

This shouldn't work at all but it totally does :laffo:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

modestmusashi posted:

I am also in austin and what the gently caress it is already sold out I hope they don't show up

Bruh it sold out the day it went on sale.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I just read the review you guys are talking about and that guy is a gigantic pussy.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Anonymous John posted:

Boston was insane, totally worth waiting 2 and a half hours outside in line for (DG was held up at the Canadian border). Anybody else attend?

Yeah I'm planning on getting to the venue early when they come to Austin next week.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Regnevelc posted:

if it's anything like Chicago you can get in last and when the pit opens up get real close to the show. The first 5 rows were so crammed in there they couldn't move.

Yeah that sounds about right but I do want to get in early to buy a shirt and some drinks before its chaos.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm here at the front row of the death grips show in Austin Texas in the year 2015.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Death grips at the diner im at. Gonna say hi

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Mc ride stared me down and I was too scared to bother them

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

minoru suzuki posted:

i was there too, sup

Ayyyyyyy magnolias for life

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Wait did this actually happen? I don't think it did but I just want to confirm

It did dude, all of them sat down in a booth near the entrance and kept a low profile and looked like they didn't want to be disturbed. It was the 3 of them and one other guy.

E: and the show was loving amazing. What a loving performance. Everyone went off.

Highlights:
Ride's dance moves
Zach drumming
Andy murder face lookin mad thug all night

The entire set list

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Jul 19, 2015

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Doors were at 8 and they played at 9:30.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah one thing I forgot to mention was that there was A LOT of kids at the show. Like people below the age of 18 for sure. I saw some people who looked 12 and poo poo as well (even a kid with his dad). Kinda crazy but yeah lots of people with Xs on their hands in the pit.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

geeteeslow posted:

What's the odds on Deathgrips playing Bonnaroo in 2016? In general, it seems to me that several artists that were tremendous hits at the 2013 festival (Tame Impala, Foals, Animal Collective, KIller Mike, DIIV, Purity Ring, and Deathgrips) all have new albums/LPS/material to showcase as of just today, December 1st. Stands to reason to me that with these new releases, similar artists whom have seen success this year would be inclined to attend Bonnaroo as part of their Spring/Summer tours. I went full-hotrod at the Deathgrips show in '13, and I'd love to do it again. In general, Bonnaroo '16 represents the 15th year anniversary. I would really hope the lineup isn't as much Top 40 slush as it was last year (minus Billy Joel and Steely Dan of course).

I'm pretty sure all these big festivals won't book artists like Death Grips now because they have hit the mainstream. Sorry

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Bottomless Pit out May 6th

http://thirdworlds.net/pit.php
Lyrics for all the songs here

What

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Album is good. Its no Jenny Death, but then again that album was loving amazing and its hard to top it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I just heard it again and it's loving awesome. I may have been smoking and drinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
i knew i could count on internet detectives

• Locked thread