Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I don't really care for On GP all that much. I thin the lyrics are okay but I don't like the guitar stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

the great deceiver posted:

Ok guys now announce the Sacramento show or i'm gonna freak the gently caress out. I know the exact second story apartment Zach Hill lives in i'm about to wild the gently caress out and put a brick through his window. I swear to god i will do that or else i'll just passively aggressively complain about a band on the internet. Pay attention to the sac crime blotters for the next few days tho, just sayin

Go Up And Get Him

no actually dont do that please do not stalk/commit violence against Zach Hill or anyone else.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I think that even if Death Grips never stops and never breaks up and just keeps making music for decades till they're shriveled monkeys like lots of classic rock groups today, even then, every single album or project they ever do will have been foreshadowed in a frame of I've Seen Footage.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Death grips at the diner im at. Gonna say hi

how did it go
what were they eating

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
i bet that stefan likes pie

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Mc ride stared me down and I was too scared to bother them

Wait did this actually happen? I don't think it did but I just want to confirm

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Yeah well on the other hand the annotations for Hunger Games made me aware of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv5QlQj39XU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
https://www.facebook.com/deathgripz/videos/1160398347338676/
You probably can't see this if you're not logged in or something but here.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Another loss.jpg:

I assume these aren't in a lossless format?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Who is the person on the cover art and in the "music videos?"

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

HorseRenoir posted:

It's Liz Liles (aka Mexican Girl from "Lord of the Game")

So it is.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Mortimer posted:

:shittypop:

I hope you didn't make that

I did not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

midexlain posted:

I'm obsessed with death grips to a point where I question my mind as a relative high order node of consciousness anymore. I really can't stop. They left signs on spotify and thirdworlds where bottomless pit is the seventh album and the Interview 2016 was supposed to be a meta of that but they released these photos of an iphonish circular black device and one of the things I'm noticing in one of the pictures is that they showed the collors of blue,yellow, green ,red. Is blue = modes of mental states? Blue = the powers that be Yellow = Bottomless Pit, Interview 2016 = green, the combination of both blue and yellow and so does black, the mixture of all colors equals the combination of all headspaces? Is the "final" album 8th album trying to utilize all perceptions, all headspaces, all dimesnsions to exist in their maximized consciousness. Because that's what I'm doing.

you're acting pretty noided there, friend.

• Locked thread