Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

YOURFRIEND posted:

There's a mold? Banjo Kazooie: N&B was an arcade title. So was Stacking. Both are fantastic games.

What? Nuts and Bolts was a disc title, not arcade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

404notfound posted:

Everybody in my group is tired, and I'm trying to upgrade to a bunkhouse so they can sleep, but because they're all tired I don't have enough labor to do the upgrade. Am I kinda hosed?

Coffee or energy drinks will get them out of the tired state.

I think I've come up against a weird bug, for some reason my home base keeps losing morale and the complaint is 'too many infestations!'.

Funny thing is, there are no infestations. None.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Soulex posted:

Downloading this now. How disappointed or happy am I goon to be that I spent 20 bucks on this?

Assuming you don't hate it, this game is kinda crazy value for money, really.

Anyone know if there's an effort among the developers to fix stuff like the stuttering, bad LOD pop ins(this may actually be related to the stuttering) and horrible screen tearing? They're really the only huge bummers for me with this game at the moment. I feel like I should have just waited for the PC version.

I wonder, did some clever hackers out there ever figure out how to get an SSD working as the 360's internal drive? I feel like SoD would benefit from a high speed drive pretty drastically. Just formatting one and plugging it in via USB seems like it'd be pretty restrained by the USB bandwidth.

cat doter fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 8, 2013

• Locked thread