Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
I lost 3 survivors to this game last night because I wanted to kill a big bastard.

One was Ed and one was Sam but I can't remember who the 3rd was. I was really starting to like Sam too, she was really fast getting about from point to point if only she'd been trained better for combat stuff first...

I'm loving this game so far though. Just moved out the church into the house near by rather than in the next town because I want to claim everything before I move on.

Anyone know what the biggest place is you can have for a base?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
The army let's me call I arty strikes which can be helpful.

What's the best way to recruit groups of survivors?

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
Jumping in to Praise Sam again, she was one of the first one's to die for me and she's been missed a great deal.

More than any of the other 8 or so people i've lost so far anyway. I keep getting torn in half. welp.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
Maya keeps arguing and pissing everyone off in my game, including Marcus. All the loving time.

I'm thinking about kicking her out.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
Apparently it's tied to ill days not in game days.

Also my Marcus suffered massive blood loss after going missing and is stuck in hospital with a small chance of recovery each day. I don't have a doc either.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
I finished my game yesterday. I'm not sure wwhat big reveal people are talking about ...

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
Anyone know if the infinite items thing is getting changed in the patch?

E; posting from a phone is bad.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
Just in case nobody knows this... its a lot of fun head shorting the army and swat zombies with a 50 cal rifle. You don't have to give a poo poo about body armour and helmets with one.

Im also sure as gently caress I one shotted a big bastard yesterday with one.

Also. Anyone got patch notes?

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
Break open the military grade ammo supplys to find them and grenade launcher ammo etc.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
God drat it. Give me the survival mode already.

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008

ChogsEnhour posted:

It's a toughie for sure. I never would have stopped playing it on the 360 but after moving to a Bone it was well worth the price of admission.

The question is when I decide to buy the game a THIRD time on Steam which version do I buy. That's the question.

I have it on 360 and xbone, I didn't have the expansions though so it was well worth picking up again in my opinion.

As for cleo, I've done 2 missions so far, there's some nice gear there, looking forward to seeing where it leads!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Wolf
Jun 20, 2008
God drat it, I didn't realise the wilkersons raiding mission is timed. Gonna have to restart for the sake of my ocd with achievements.

I don't want to play vanilla for anything other than grabbing the achievements.

• Locked thread