Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
I literally start work at 10am so have to wait till 7pm to play this bahh!

I loved Dead rising this kind of looks like that but with the added base management stuff which looks like it could be quite cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
God I played this for 4 hours straight I really had to stop myself from playing due to work tomorrow :(

Also gently caress YOU FERAL ZOMBIE I just lost the Soldier chick from the very start and had her upgraded quite nicely for some reason it wouldnt die it kept coming and coming. Maya (or whatever her name is) fought for her dear life slashing like mad however it eventually grabbed hold of her and ripped her in two :(

I have had so many close shaves and have only just figured out how to use firearms, anyone know the trick to killing the Fat dudes quickly?

Anyway I'm loving the game its crazy this is an arcade title show's just how much can be done

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Think I have hit a game ending bug..

just completed the WIlkensons quest where I lead a group while being a mediator

However now I'm getting no further quests which really sucks because I was looking forward to the last area.

Anyone know how to fix this or do I need to reset or wait for a patch

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Just completed the game the camera glitched out at the end but I assume Beyond the wall everyones dead and the whole world has been infected [cue mmo start point]

Also if you find the last homebase think before you relocate there it sucks

Overall the game was great despite being effected by numerous bugs one of which turned all the zombies into mannequins that would float around after me I still had alot of fun.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

skoolmunkee posted:

I'm still not getting further story missions. I think my save is broken. :[

try deleting then redownloading the game, if this does not work the only fix is to restart the game

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Ferals are loving terrifying they always appear out of nowhere and more than twice have made me scream like a little girl when they have ambushed me whilst I was unaware.

Big Un's were terrifying but I have figured out lame ways of killing them now so they are no challenge.

I love how enthusiastic Undead labs are with Title updates they are apparently looking at some kind of Pure sandbox mode for the game which I think would be cool

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
They will make a poo poo load of money when they put this up on steam, I really hope they do aswell because the more people that can get to play this the better.

Alot of people are posting bad things about this game but I have to say I really enjoyed it, it does get easier once you figure out how to beat the zombies but as with most zombie movies all it takes is for the wrong thing to happen at the right time and your character is dead.

Sandbox mode with sliders changing the difficulty sounds like a great idea hope they add it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Zyla posted:

Game is finally starting to get harder at breakdown 13.

Actually have to be careful now.

Whats making the game harder, is it more special spawns or are the zombies actually more aggressive.

Tempted to rebuy this on steam I got the original on 360

• Locked thread