Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can I get some advice in general for breakdown? I try and get ran train on even at level one. Right out the gate in getting assaulted by hordes and besieged missions have me against big'uns with starting gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To be fair that would be a cool idea for a zombie game plot. You start out tough poo poo but get progressively more hosed until only one person makes it out.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So any PC people buy lifeline but have the menu say you still have to buy it?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lifeline is very good Jesus

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How the gently caress do you use the goddamn artillery assets. I used one nothing happened and the others just didn't work.
Oh, it's an item

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm getting real tired of trying to rescue a survivor only to have the stupid fucker die. There's nothing I can do if the second I show up he gets downed and won't even get up if I get zombies off him.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress that radio chick Jesus Christ.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drakenel posted:

Wait, people expect the AI to do stuff? I just bring them along so the zombies have someone else to chew on besides me. If they go down, hey free instakills!

I'd at least like a little effort when 20 zombies are banging at the gates.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I whip out the grenade launcher for when I get pissed off.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah that loss to hq transmission loving screwed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bitcoin bastard posted:

Ferals are the only monster to scare the poo poo out of me. Big Uns? gently caress that, I'll just bail through a house or two. But ferals will rip your dick off before you even know they're there.

Ferals are a lot of the reason why I installed the George Romero mod. Getting annihilated by those for crossing a street sucked

• Locked thread