Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Mister Adequate posted:

I could never hate Lily for this exact reason. Take a look at who she threatened in my game:

:allears:

That is too funny to be annoyed at her for, it's like Stephen Hawking poo poo-talking Bas Rutten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Palmersaurus posted:

Is there anyway to equip people other than getting to the point where you can switch to playing as them?

Shotgun lady keeps taking over the watchtower and her awful sniping is attracting more zombies than she's able to kill.

Everyone else just runs and hides inside when they get to the perimeter so it's just me out there.

I don't think short of switching to them and modifying their loadout there's any way to do that unfortunately. It'd be nice to be able to suggest a role or even a weapon type preference, like go up to them and say "use rifles".

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

A much better base would be an isolated structure with clear sightlines in every direction, an independent water source and anti-zombie/raider earthworks, barricades and traps. Screw hanging out in a city with millions of dead folks.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Objective: Obtain lye from construction company storage for monthly corpse disposal.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I tend to deliberately let lovely characters get swarmed if I need to make room, but the tale of that drunken, ennui-filled soldier is enough to make me think he deserves to live.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

There's a couple of combination mods, I use parts of the George Romero Mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Nckdictator posted:

Looked it up but it seems the latest Romero mod update only works with Lifeline

Here's the version I have.

http://www.moddb.com/games/state-of-decay/downloads/george-romero-mod-t17-more-friends

• Locked thread