Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horn
Jun 18, 2004

Penetration is the key to success
College Slice

Bruteman posted:

You're all forgetting Fort Zombie - and for good reason, it's terrible.

I think I paid 2.75 for this game and I still feel ripped off years later. It's incredibly bad, and not in a way that makes it endearing. Just an unplayable pile of poo poo.

I Nth the wish for more games like SOD. Maybe even something not zombie based would be nice since I'm pretty tired of the zombie trope at this point but that said SOD2 would still be a day 1 purchase for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice
Are there any mods that improve the game without messing with it too much? Maybe stuff like additional balanced weapons, better textures, or more interesting home bases? Someone mentioned mods in the steam thread which could be fun but I'm wary of nexus reviews

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

neogeo0823 posted:

So, I bought this game something like a year ago and only just now am getting around to playing it. I'm enjoying it so far, but I keep getting random hard crashes every 30 minutes or so. There's no warning and no pattern to when they happen, just a BSOD that I think mentions something about graphics drivers, then the computer restarts. If it helps, I have an AMD Radeon 7700 running driver version 13.152.0.0, which Windows says is up to date.

Same thing happens to me, also with an amd card. I found that turning down the details has helped a bit but the crashes still happen. I'm also using big picture mode which seems to lead to a few hangups.

Horn
Jun 18, 2004

College Slice

Basic Chunnel posted:

Visual upgrades are all well and good, but I'd rather they had figured a way to reimplement all those glaring cuts in the main game.

Yep, if there was new content like an expanded map or even access to that burned out school I'd be more likely to pick it up at launch. I'll probably wait for it to drop to 5 dollars at least if it's just a bump in graphics.

• Locked thread