Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zarron
Sep 1, 2005
I am really excited for this game. The resource management seems well done and I like the potential interaction with other npc in the game. For 15-20 bucks, this game looks really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zarron
Sep 1, 2005
Starting the game now. So far so good.

zarron
Sep 1, 2005
^^^ Think they said it was also coming to PC. The release date I'm not sure.

So far I found a hatchet and a shotgun with a bunch of rounds.

Edit: For anyone that knows, does this game make your first character based on what your XBL avatar looks like? If so that's awesome.

zarron fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jun 5, 2013

zarron
Sep 1, 2005

Mokinokaro posted:

I found 2 rifles in the cabins in the tutorial, but sadly no ammo for either. Couple molotovs too.

The fire axe has been useful though.

Okay so it's different for everybody then. In that same area I found around 35 handgun bullets but no gun for it.

zarron
Sep 1, 2005
One problem I have in this game is that it doesn't really explain anything to you but the basics. I have a advice hint that says build a sleeping area but nothing else on how to do it.

• Locked thread