Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Oh man, so excited for this. I enjoyed 2033 and I'm sad I couldn't get a copy for my PS3.

No idea if it'll be digital download on PS3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

fennesz posted:

This is my problem with all of the DLC I've played for Last Light thus far. It's really, really good for the duration and then suddenly it's over. I feel like they should have rolled out one or two stories in this amount of time, flushed out the Library a lot and should have wrapped it up there. Not this four DLC packs with three or four missions a piece. It's pretty clear the team took on too much and didn't have enough time.

I felt like they tried too hard by offering a season pass. They should have done just two big packs or something like that. More detailed, longer, etc.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Wouldn't it be smart to pick up last light on that sale? If you do want the Redux edition, you can pay an extra 12 bucks but if you buy Redux by itself, it's 25 bucks.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Playing 2033 Redux now. Do you have to kill the entire first bandit camp? I try to sneak through the door at the end in the hallway but I get beaned and restart.

• Locked thread