Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fraser CDN
May 16, 2009
MORON
After having Metro since release im finally getting around to beating it. I got to where you find Sasha and stopped playing. Im on chapter 5 and hoping I get through it before my pre order arrives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraser CDN
May 16, 2009
MORON
Of the few videos ive watched of Last Light Ive been getting a STALKER vibe to it, am I the only one?

Fraser CDN
May 16, 2009
MORON
I have to say Chapter 5 of Metro 2033 is amazing. This is exactly how I wanted the whole game to be like, its dark, and scary. Ive actually jumped from some of the tricks the Liberians use.

Fraser CDN
May 16, 2009
MORON
Im having a blast with Last Light, this game is really fun. Im enjoying it more than 2033. I just got to the theater.

Does anyone know why the screen lightens and you hear the water drop sound, it is some kind of factor that will change the game play? Ive excuted a few people who have surrendered an it made that sound.

• Locked thread