Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
My biggest problem with Last Light right now is it doesn't seem like the engine is optimized that much better from 2033. My current computer can barely run that game without running into a ton of input lag on highest settings. Was really hoping that would be improved but the Titan requirement doesn't leave me with much hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

havenwaters posted:

Everything enabled includes running it on a 120hz monitor for 3D stuff.

That means I'll need a Titan :smithicide:

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009

JebanyPedal posted:

I sincerely doubt this, you'd need more, the optimal system requirements are already higher than those of Crysis 3's, and the Titan is already not too hot on Crysis 3 maxed out (you get around 40-50FPS at best).
I'm assuming the 3D system reqs are referring to the way most games do, it's simply what kind of card you'd need to run it at about medium settings with 3D enabled. You'd need SLI Titans to likely get maxed settings on 3D (this is one of the few setups that runs the original Metro on 60+ frames with max settings and 3D.)

Even worse :(

• Locked thread