Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Apparently the filters you can't pick up were already used, but its kinda bs that they gently caress with you in that way because its such a crucial resource. When i'm on my last filter its like a constant state of anxiety, fear, and urgent willingness to find the point where I can take the mask off.

I just started playing 2033 again after a long hiatus near the beginning. I like it and the Ranger Hardcore is awesome but it doesn't seem cool to force people to pre-order/pay more in what seemed like such an integral part of the game experience. For that reason alone I'm going to be boycotting (until when its down to 15 like 2033 is now) because yeah, that's hosed up.

VVVV 4A games were part of the STALKER team at one point

bef fucked around with this message at 07:00 on May 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xenomrph posted:

It even did REDACTED before Bioshock Infinite made it cool. :v:

I know this was unintentional but try to refrain spoiling other games that have similar endings (especially one that is as storyline-heavy as bioshock). I really regret looking at a spoiler for a game I didn't care about :(

bef fucked around with this message at 03:48 on May 13, 2013

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only issue I had with the Amoebas was it took me a while to realize I should be shooting at the spawners. That section of the game definitely sucks but its basically the end once you get passed it. If you don't have enough ammo on Ranger Hardcore to be able to finish it, idk what to tell you (I was quite low when I finished that section however).

• Locked thread