Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Leb posted:

The bad one. You really did it! You maniac! You blew it up! Evidently, metrics revealed that most players were dicks.

I thought the canon ending was going to be the good one?

Of course, I heard this like 2 years ago and am probably misremembering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Anatharon posted:

Is there any indication of if the multipule endings will be less arbitrary and ridiculous to get?

I never understood this. I got the good ending on my first time through, without even realizing there was a morality system. You get most of the points from just exploring, so I guess people didn't do that?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Slappy Moose posted:

The watch thing was in the first. my melee attacks have always been silent

I don't remember the watch showing if you're visible or not in 2033, and I played it about a month ago. And melee attacks were DEFINITELY not stealthy in 2033, I can tell you that much right now. :v:

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Ah, okay. I tried to explore a lot and help people out whenever possible, but as far as sneaking, I'd try at first and then one of the guards would hear me shooting my silenced pistol somehow and I'd have to mow them all down with a submachine gun :shobon:

Listen to conversations also, in safe zones or by enemies. Alot of them(but not all) give you good points.

• Locked thread