Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

What the hell is up with you guys and mixing chocolate and liquorice? Not I mind, I've been picking up a couple of jumbo packs of Freyju Djúpur every time I've had a stopover in Keflavík on the way to the US and back, but the only guaranteed Icelandic product I can get in Copenhagen is 5-6 varieties of chocolate/liquorice candy. Also it's hilarious that Keflavík has a danish booze section with Fisk and Gammel Dansk, it's almost as good as coming home :denmark:

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Sorry for late reply, was out enjoying Denmark.

:respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Had a great time in Denmark btw, Christiana, boat ride, visiting CBS and wandering the town. Woulda partied but cousin needed to be sober for her studies the morning after. Alas, alas, it had to wait for a better time.

I gotta admit (to my great shame) that I've never actually visited Iceland, except on stopovers. What do you guys charge for a drink? I'd imagine Iceland might be one of the only places with higher prices than Copenhagen.

• Locked thread