Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Deceitful Penguin posted:

The only one that you're "supposed" to use the near-extinct honorific for is the president, you could call him "Mr President" but I know him and he's a poo poo so I call him Óli.

I just wanted to say that if that were my country, I would want these words in the national anthem because they made me feel so :fsmug:.

How did you meet the president, and how specifically is he a poo poo? (knocks when he already know's somebody's in the bathroom, etc.) Seeing as Iceland is such a small country, what other famous Icelanders have you met?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what is Bjork like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread