Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
I've just booked a plane to Iceland, for a couple of reasons, one being this thread,, the other being that having lived in New Zealand for five years, I'm really hosed off with long flights, and would rather break it up where I could.

I'm flying in from New York on 4th September and planning on staying for a week or so before going to the Faeroe islands. What should I do in Iceland for a week? I could do with a break from pubs and that. I don't speak a word of the language either, is this something I can get away with, or should
I have a go at it (I will anyway, there is nothing that annoys me more than someone overseas not having a go at the language). Do I need local currency( i assume so).

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread