Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
My wife and I are going to Iceland in mid July. I've gotten some advice from other American friends who have been there. We're starting in Reykjavik, doing the close stuff like the Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon the first couple days, then hopefully going up to stay a night at Hotel Budir and explore the Snaefellsness area (did I spell that remotely right?), and then driving up to Akureyri for a night, and then returning to hang out in Reykjavik a couple more days and possibly do a day trip down to Vik. Any recommendations for must see stuff along those routes that the guidebooks might not mention or emphasize?

And, more importantly -- any amazing shops in Reykjavik or elsewhere that sell clothes, music, English language books, art/paintings/prints, etc that we might be into? We're both artistic people and pretty adventurous.

edit: you mentioned a flea market or something in one of your earlier posts; that sounds right up our alley. Could you tell me a little more about that?

Rashomon fucked around with this message at 23:46 on May 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread