Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biaxident
Sep 4, 2003

GLOCK: Explosive Firepower!
I've been looking to pick up a djembe for jamming with friends, but being a set player I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at. Any suggestions on what I should get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biaxident
Sep 4, 2003

That black five piece Pearl kit looks like a pretty good deal for a starter kit. I don't know much about guitars, but I think with drums pretty much everything is playable. I really don't recommend an electronic kit for anyone who doesn't record and/or live in a tiny apartment.

Biaxident
Sep 4, 2003

The black one, yes.

Biaxident
Sep 4, 2003

^ Haha! You crazy kids.