Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DukAmok
Sep 21, 2006

Using drugs will kill. So be for real.

DrBouvenstein posted:

But is there any way to sort of guarantee a win on these things? Or is it all a crap-shoot?

Google the answers. Someone somewhere decided that if you "failed" this sort of test, you wouldn't do well at whatever customer facing job you would be placed into. I have no idea if they're right or not, but they're certainly trying to hire a very specific sort of person that fits all sorts of weird pseudo psychological criteria, and honestly if you're the kind of person to complain about the test, you're probably not that kind of person anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DukAmok
Sep 21, 2006

Using drugs will kill. So be for real.

EdsTeioh posted:

What is the best way for a male with long hair/beard to present himself on an interview? I'll be going on one at a major credit union this week and am struggling to find a clear answer for this. Tied back? Bun? Down? My hair just a bit past my collarbone and I keep it clean/trimmed, etc, but I REALLY want this job and want to make a great impression.

Cut your hair.

Seriously though, tie it back and trim your beard closely. If you're going to be customer facing at a credit union, they'll place more importance on the "well-groomed" aspect. To most people, that probably means clean or tightly shaven and shorter rather than longer hair on a guy, but if you're confident in your ability to clean up, just do that. Whatever you'd do for a wedding or nice occasion.

But you should probably just cut your hair.

• Locked thread