Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raphisonfire
May 2, 2009
I got rejected from a graduate meteorologist job after the phone interview. I'm quite sure where I went wrong with the interview, in the end they apparently only called back 3 graduates from each state (Australia) out of the 50 or so that made it to the phone interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raphisonfire
May 2, 2009
I have an interview tomorrow as a tutor for a primary school class. I am told that I will be tested on my mathematics ability and my writing.

What would the test be composed of? Would it be like an ability test taken for graduate level jobs or something simpler?

• Locked thread