Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Hey guys! I had an interview for a position last Friday, and I only had two days notice so I wasn't able to put all the advice in this thread to good use, but I thought it went generally okay. It's a step above an entry-level position at a company I have worked for previously (at an entry-level position), but I had to leave for a year for university. I applied anyway, because hey, who knows right? Anyway, I thought the interview went pretty well, not the most amazing I've ever had, but not the worst either. I was told I should hear on Tuesday, as the interviewer was away on Monday. And, well, it's Wednesday now, and I still haven't heard... As I said though, I wasn't really expecting to get it (and I'm trying to get my old job back, which should be easier), but it's still a little disappointing not to hear at all. My question is this: how soon should I be ringing to follow up, assuming I don't hear by the end of today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Need a bit of advice. Didn't get the job I posted about previously (because of a lack of knowledge about the department), which is fine because I didn't really expect to get it. I've now applied for my previous job at the same company. After a little bit of hassle (basically they were confused about why I left, all sorted now after my old supervisor spoke to HR) I have a "very informal" interview. Any idea what I should expect? I'm still going in with my suit etc., unfortunately it's with someone who arrived after I left so I don't already have a relationship with her (though my friend who works there said she's very nice, I'll get along with her etc.), I'm just a little confused because they haven't requested that I fill out an application form, which they usually do of everyone, so I don't know what they're going to be asking.

• Locked thread