Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
So I'm kind of stuck in regards to the asking the interviewer questions aspect. The reason being is because my career field is in health care, specifically xray/radiology, and job descriptions tend to read more like the quick job description by the dept of labor and less like anything of substance to help me differentiate this position from others. This is an example of the entire job detail/description I see for postings:

quote:

Performs all radiographic procedures for assigned patients which creates a therapeutic environment for pediatric and adult patients and family. Carries out functions in a manner consistent with total quality care. Maintains a working knowledge of all radiographic equipment within the department. Performs all routine radiographic procedures and views. Prepares and/or administers contrast media, i.e., orally, IV, rectally. Provides radiation protection to patient, staff and self according to prescribed safety standards.

Obviously this answers absolutely nothing about the job other than it's an xray job. So I find myself in a position where I have a lot of questions I want to know about the place (how many patients they get, what procedures they do, what equipment they use, how many techs, what specific depts do the techs work, etc). Is it bad form for me to have a lengthy list of questions to find out specifics of the position?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread