Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godline
Jun 17, 2013
For the job I have now I had to go to an assessment day.
Group assessment was basically a dick waving show, people running their mouths etc etc I actually didn't contribute to any of the discussions but when some guy was running his mouth for a little too long I just interrupted and explained that we understood his point and that due to the time constraints we should carry on / let somebody else wave their dick about.

After that was a series of 10 minute interviews 8 times similar questions from each interviewer with a different angle. This was on a one to one basis or two interviewers to one candidate.

I asked for feedback and didn't get it but was offered a different job to what they had advertised, paid better and had more prospects so took it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread