Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
space pope
Apr 5, 2003

I have been looking pretty intensively for at least the last two months. I have had a couple interviews but no offers. I thought the last interview went really well but I didn't get the job. I have read the interviewing thread and found some other tips as well. Are there any interviewing services I should consider? Most of my interviews have been on the phone.

I have also contacted my alumni association because they offer career services. I also have access to a career counselor through a social service program but she doesn't really have much experience with my kind of career search - she mostly helps low income or people with disabilities find service or manufacturing jobs.

If there are any other services or resources I should be utilizing I am open to suggestions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

space pope
Apr 5, 2003

Thanks!

• Locked thread