Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OmNom
Dec 31, 2003

I make a damn tasty cookie. https://bit.ly/rgjqfw
Most jobs I've landed involved networking, an informal interview and a high-five; but right now having started my own business I need to do some side work to pay the bills. Thanks to the tip in this thread I wound up turning a 15 minute meet and greet interview for fine dining server into an hour long conversation with the general manager, an on the spot follow up interview with an assistant manager, now I'm waiting on the food and beverage manager to call and schedule a 3rd interview. I've never felt so comfortable interviewing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread