Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Does anyone have any experience with this Take the Interview service? I'm talking with a major corporation and just got called for an initial first-phone-discussion kind of thing where he got some very general information and knew nothing about the actual job I was applying for. From what I understand, it's a service that asks you questions and records a response through your webcam, and then the HR people have access to the videos you produced.

I read the section in the OP about video conferencing, but I was wondering if I should go the whole suit and tie, or if it would be weird that they would know that I specifically put on a suit and tie in my apartment just to record videos for them. Also, how important is audio/video quality in these things. My video is okay as far as webcams go, but there's constant hissing going on in the audio, probably from the computer fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread