Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Mix
Jan 21, 2005

He's under a lot of stress alright?
Thanks for this thread! I found it the morning before my first phone interview with Xcel Energy. At that point I had 3 interviews with 3 separate companies all scheduled within the same week.

The most helpful advice was to answer each question with a story of my experience. I learned the 5-point rubric and then impressed my interviewers by using specific examples, describing outcomes, and explaining what lessons I learned. One interviewer told me that I was the 2nd person out of 12 who actually used specific examples in my answers.

As of today I have recieved job offers from all 3 companies I have interviewed with! I know the company I want to join, but I want to make sure the compensation is right.

Now I'm looking for any information that could help me. I read the article on salary negotiations that was posted and it gave me the confidence to always negotiate. What can I do to prepare for salary negotiations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread