Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I know everyone else has given props to OP, but good lord those are the best interview tips I've ever seen. I've read countless online posts, newspaper articles, blogs, etc. on "how to ace your next interview", but none of that softball, sugar-coated crap beats the OP.

Experience-based interview question: I had a recent interviewer that asked something along the lines of "tell me about a time where you worked with someone you did not get along with, and how you handled that." For an answer, I ended up stating that "I have trouble answering the question, as I get along with everyone that I've worked with." This is true, as all the companies I've worked for had small, tightly-knit groups of employees. I ended up getting the job, so I guess that answer was satisfactory for them, but I'm curious as to other takes on this question.

After the interview I finally remembered a guy a couple years ago that would come 20 minutes late pretty much every day who smelled really bad, which was annoying, but he was fired quickly for the tardiness.

an adult beverage fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jun 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread