Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
I had a job interview for an awesome engineering internship last Friday. The hiring manager called me today and told me he'd like to set up an informal interview "at a Starbucks or something". I'm curious what your take on this might be. Do I have the job and this is more of a meeting to discuss the particulars of the job, or might there be somebody else in the running?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....
It's for an internship with a fortune 500 company. I have done a psych screen, and a formal panel interview already. Now I'm off to have coffee with the regional engineer who I interviewed with. The tips in this thread were awesome btw, and I tried to expand my answers to include a time when I was able to teach other people based off of my experiences.

• Locked thread