Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Indolent Bastard posted:

And just to add to the conversation, have the grab bag prizes gone out yet? I'm looking forward to my Judge Dredd and Dice carrying dude.

This week!

Achmed Jones posted:

Oh my! Does that include the scenery prizes?

Not this week, but next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

enri posted:

Not a moan or a chase of any sort, just wondering if anyone else had received their Zombicide season 2 sets yet? and who was the other person who picked the KR option, have you had yours yet? I keep forgetting about them :D

Looks like Krushgroove already covered it, but that was me, and no on both. :v:

Edit: And this is actually good to hear because I was beginning to wonder if there was a mail botch-up on my end.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'll keep watching my mailbox for Zombicide, has there been any word from Dragonforge?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
CMoN have told me they'll be mailing out all the top 10 loot today, and Dragonforge has your info, moths! You should get a shipping info soon (btw do I have your email address? he needs it so you get the notification)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
OK, on the topic of 'better late than never' and 'OMG how horribly sorry I am for making some of you wait this long', here's what's going out TOMORROW:

GERM - grab bag goodies!
ZHENT - Springer-Pinsel brushes!
IJYT - tech priest-y dice bearer from The Troll Trader!
RED HERRING - grab bag stuff!
COUNTERSPIN - Springer-Pinsel brushes!
KING MOB - Scober robo-arm dice bearer from The Troll Trader!
DEANUT PANCER - Springer-Pinsel brushes!
TAR DOLPHINATOR SHARK - Army Painter starter sets from The Troll Trader!
GALASPAR - Springer-Pinsel brushes!
DEANUT PANCER - Scibor ork-ring-thing from The Troll Trader!
INDOLENT BASTARD - Scibor dwarven dice bearer from The Troll Trader!
DR. GARGUNZA - Klingon cruiser from the grab bag!
INDOLENT BASTARD - Judge Dredd minis from the grab bag!
NAMENLOS - your top ten prize, an iwata airbrush from ME!
MANIFEST - your donation prize prize, a set of Minitaire starter paints, courtesy of Badger!

There's a couple more that I need to send out, but I don't have padded envelopes handy - I'll get these tomorrow and pack them up so they're sent out tomorrow or the next day.

There are also some of you I need prize choices or addresses from:
Schmetterling: address for your grab bag items
Lazy Angel: Troll Trader prize choice
Illudere: Troll Trader prize choice
A_Bluenoser: address for your Springer-Pinsel brushes

I'll go through my emails to see if I missed what you've sent me (thank you Gmail!) and I know not everyone is checking the thread constantly so I'll see if anyone who I don't have info for has PMs - if not I'll have to make the cut-off of July 7th before rolling the older prizes into the Season 5 thread. So EMAIL ME at krushgroove169 at gmail dot com with your info and/or preferences!

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jun 30, 2014

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

krushgroove posted:

OK, on the topic of 'better late than never' and 'OMG how horribly sorry I am for making some of you wait this long', here's what's going out TOMORROW:

GERM - grab bag goodies!
MANIFEST - your donation prize prize, a set of Minitaire starter paints, courtesy of Badger!

There's a couple more that I need to send out, but I don't have padded envelopes handy - I'll get these tomorrow and pack them up so they're sent out tomorrow or the next day.

There are also some of you I need prize choices or addresses from:
Lazy Angel: Troll Trader prize choice
A_Bluenoser: address for your Springer-Pinsel brushes

I'll go through my emails to see if I missed what you've sent me (thank you Gmail!) and I know not everyone is checking the thread constantly so I'll see if anyone who I don't have info for has PMs - if not I'll have to make the cut-off of July 7th before rolling the older prizes into the Season 5 thread. So EMAIL ME at krushgroove169 at gmail dot com with your info and/or preferences!

I assume my stuff is in the couple more to send out?

Also do you know if CMoN used my updated address? I emailed the new people renting my old place and hopefully they will give me a call if it shows up there, but since I talked to you about it I'm not sure whats going on.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Yes, I'll be sending your brushes out separately, I ran out of padded envelopes :)

I've sent CMoN your new addresss, I've asked what address they're sending it to but I'm not sure I'll be able to get a definitive answer...sorry, just bad timing!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

No worries, just wanted to make sure. Looking forward to all that great grab bag stuff and the new brushes (mine are dieing, but thats a constant issue). Thanks again for running a great year of oathing!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Thanks :) It's been...eventful! I know it didn't go smoothly at times, but the current thread should be a bit better.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Shipping update! Wrapped up a few more things to go out tomorrow:

PASH - Mega-Grab Bag and Springer-Pinsel brushes!
IRIS OF ETHER - your grab bag prizes!
GARETH GOBULCOQUE - your Troll Trader prize!

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

No worries, thanks for the update :)

Iris of Ether posted:

Looks like Krushgroove already covered it, but that was me, and no on both. :v:

Edit: And this is actually good to hear because I was beginning to wonder if there was a mail botch-up on my end.

Ha, this is kinda what I was thinking :D "is it just me or did the posty balls it up again?" :D

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
Wrong thread, nothin' to see here

Derlix fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jul 1, 2014

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Derlix posted:

Oath complete!

The picture quality is terrible, but I'm happy with her

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222

Try again.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
All of the packages you guys have been waiting on have shipped!

GERM - grab bag goodies!
PASH - Mega-Grab Bag and Springer-Pinsel brushes!
IRIS OF ETHER - your grab bag prizes!
GARETH GOBULCOQUE - your Troll Trader prize!

It, uhh...cost a lot. A lot a lot. Hopefully this time I'll be spreading the cost of postage out over the course of the year instead of waiting several months before sending everything out at once :P that did NOT go to plan!

The plan this time is to have 2 different Grab Bags (one for North America and one for UK/EU) to cut down on postage costs (should help quite a bit!), continuing to have corporate sponsors to post prizes directly to prizewinners and send stuff out every month so I don't have to take a trunk/boot full of stuff to the post office in a single trip (actually my fiancée did, bless her!).

But this is a great time to remind everyone that we are still looking for Grab Bag prizes! Manifest (the keeper of our North American Grab Bag, as well as looking after his own Themed Group Prize) won a set of Minitaire starter paints because he donated his time, cash and prizes - you can win something awesome too!

If you've got an idea for a Grand Prize, Monthly Prize or Quarterly Prize, let me know about that as well - there's plenty of goons donating models, prizes and even straight-up cash!

Drop me an email if you're interested in donating: krushgroove169 at gmail.com

(also, there's a couple more small packets to finish off things, plus if the people I've been waiting to hear from get in touch there's a few more that could be sent out)

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

krushgroove posted:

(also, there's a couple more small packets to finish off things,

Does this include my brushes?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Does this include my brushes?

Yes! Actually yours went out today :)

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Thanks for the brushes! There's more than I expected, a really useful, varied selection.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Galaspar posted:

Thanks for the brushes! There's more than I expected, a really useful, varied selection.

Great! Sorry it took so long...

The Springer-Pinsel selection for Season is even better :)

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
The Springer Pinsel brushes arrived today. That's a lot of really nice brushes, now I just need to stop being lazy and oath something for this month. Not that I really need any more, but what's the situation on the Games & Gears brushes?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Glad to hear you got your brushes! :) There's still a few G&G winners that haven't gotten their loot, and they're quite busy with all their Kickstarter stuff plus regular orders that they do take a while to get back to me sometimes. I've got a list of addresses I sent them a little while after Season 4 ended, I'll re-send it and ask if they've been sent out.

I try to collect the names and addresses so I ask them all at once rather than asking them in 1's and 2's, like I say they're quite busy (as all of our sponsors are), so if anyone else is missing their Games & Gear stuff please shout up!

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012
Got my brushes and Troll Trader prizes today, thanks! Will be a couple of weeks before I get chance to try them, but they look pretty decent

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

Got my copy of Zombicide from CMoN today! Looks like fun, but I have enough poo poo to paint :o:

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Under 15 posted:

Got my copy of Zombicide from CMoN today! Looks like fun, but I have enough poo poo to paint :o:

Oh that's promising :) are you in the US or the UK or somewhere else?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Probably US, since I just got my copy! :toot:

Germ
May 7, 2013

Cool beans! Can I ask which season it was? The original, or prison outbreak?

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

Germ posted:

Cool beans! Can I ask which season it was? The original, or prison outbreak?

I have the prison outbreak one.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Same here. This is a lot bigger than I expected.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Top 10 should be getting Zombicide 2 :) The Zombicide 3 Kickstarter is just finishing now, I'm pretty sure the different sets are standalone games and don't require any of the other sets.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
:whatup: ~Aw yeah~ :whatup:

I bought into Zombicide 1, so you've helped expand my set. Thanks!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Just got my Zombiecide season 2 as well.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

*heavy breathing intensifies* c'mon posty!.. :dance:

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Hooray! A mailman knocked very loudly on my door while I was cooking (and scared the crap out of me), but I have now received some rats from the UK. :3:

(Grab bag entry received, if that wasn't obvious.)

Monoliths
Jul 7, 2009

Yep, also got my Zombicide box! drat, shaking that box gently in my hands produced such a hells-of delicious sound. Also got my Wayland Games loot: some dopeass MDF/foam bunkers and mechanicus-lookin dudes from Micro Art Studios. I'll take some shots when I have them all purty.

Germ
May 7, 2013

Grab-bag loot received! Is some of it Fix's, and some of it mine, or is it all mine? (my precious!).

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
I also got my Zombicide board game! God drat that's a lot of mini's for a board game.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
I'm expecting some Zombicide minis to get Oathed pretty soon! ;)

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Got my grab bag stuff yesterday.

Judge Dredd and Dice Dwarf reporting for duty.

Illudere
Jan 12, 2005
I got my grab bag prize. Thank you!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Germ posted:

Grab-bag loot received! Is some of it Fix's, and some of it mine, or is it all mine? (my precious!).

Go on, tell him that most of it is mine. 3/4. 3/5. Whatever.

e: I have no idea what this is about.

Fix fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Jul 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enri
Dec 16, 2003

People in the UK receiving their copies of zombicide, how did they despatch them? royal mail / PF or another courier? Nothing's arrived for me yet, boo! :(

• Locked thread