Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
I finally got my new apartment in order, which means that I have a painting station for the first time since December! To celebrate this, I'm joining this years' oath thread for the first time with a small oath:

I, lilljonas, will paint 16 15mm samurai (made by Peter Pig) for the month of August

If all goes well and I remember how to paint, I'll add more later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

oath complete!

I'm so sorry about the quality of these pictures. I got stressed out due to a long trip for work for the rest of the month, and I haven't had time to set up a photo space in my new apartment. With that:

8 15mm samurai, with spears and swords

8 15mm samurai, with arquebuses, decapitated head or in the act of becoming casualties.

Again, sorry for the bleurgh photo quality.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

YF19pilot posted:

A package arrived!

Thanks lilljonas for the awesome prize of 6mm Samurai grab bag!

I'm happy you liked it. :3:

• Locked thread