Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Things are going to be okay.

Just because my Bones haven't gotten here doesn't mean I can't dig out a thing or two from the closet...

I, Cyster, oath a Paranoia Troubleshooter Team from (yes, really) Mongoose Publishing as Baby's First Oath!

I've had these sitting around for approximately seven years. Time to do something with 'em!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Fix posted:

That's a thing? :aaa:

An out-of-print set as far as I know, but yep! They're sitting on my Paranoia Bots box, too. I've had them for ages.

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Yeah, since the cutoff is at 5PM PST tonight and I don't get home til at least 7, gonna have to declare my Oath Failed. They're almost done, but this week has been crazy busy. I'll Save Da Whales the next month I declare. :)

• Locked thread