Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Awwww! A Baby!

I, IrvingWashington, for the month of May, oath to paint the following totally awesome Scourge models from the 10mm game Dropzone Commander, from Hawk Wargames:

• 3 Reaper AA Grav-Tanks
  • 2 Invader APCs
  • 1 Desolator

Also I'm going to build a lightbox but hopefully not in another universe.

VV Thanks!

IrvingWashington fucked around with this message at 04:59 on May 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Dr. Phildo posted:

I, Dr. Phildo, oath two Vanguard people for the month of May

They are from 28mm Sedition Wars, Studio McVey. I'm starting slow, but I've got a buttload of these little people :$

Sup, poo poo-ton of SW:BfA buddy!

I have 2 Biohazard sets waiting for me to do something with them, and then god knows what else is coming in the delayed second shipment now - at least the 3d scenery. It's intimidating, especially trying to come up with a color scheme other than the studio version when I spent so long looking at their versions. Interested to see what you'll be doing with these.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Baron Snow posted:

... and in doing so, finally decide the color scheme of my entire High Elf army.

It's all green, isn't it?

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Under 15 posted:

When I first clicked the thumbnail I thought these guys were tank commanders or something. I had some doubts for a little bit, but now I'm completely certain they are tank commanders.

At first I thought they were in a swimming pool but eventually I worked it out and I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that they aren't in 10mm

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Hey everybody - if you haven't built a lightbox, you really, really should.

Here's the best WIP picture I took last night:

and here's my best WIP pic after making the foamcore lightbox linked in the OP:

Bear in mind that I am terrible at taking pictures, and that I lit this with an overhead light and a hand-held led flashlight, and you should be able to see how much more awesome things will look. I applied the same fixes to each - auto color/contrast/tone.

Also, I should say thanks to TCP Global for rushing me a replacement compressor so I can get that large bastard primed and painted - I almost died along with my compressor worried a whole lot about how the hell I was going to finish without an airbrush to prime anything when it kicked the bucket this Tuesday.

Lastly; a rules question:

I originally oathed these models - they are 10mm Hawk Wargames minis:

There are 6 models total so far. I'm planning on adding infantry to my oath for this month because I realized that I'm scared of painting them and I'll put them off 'till the end unless I make myself do it asap. There are 5 infantry models per stand.

To qualify for the bi-monthly theme draw, how many stands do I need to add to get to the 10-model minimum? I figure it's either 4 stands (6 + 4) or 1 stand (6 + 5), but I don't know which. Thanks for reading (and hopefully answering) my dumb question!

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Mr.Booger posted:

:siren:OATH COMPLETE!:siren:

Nice work! What basing material are you using? The mossy stuff in particular looks like it would come in handy for a lot of my bases.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
With nothing complete yet, and swamped with work, what's the only sensible course of action?

That's right, I'm making an addition to my oath.

I, IrvingWashington, oath an additional 4 bases of 10mm Scourge infantry (5 dudes per base) from Hawk Wargames for my May oath.

Original oath below:

IrvingWashington posted:

Awwww! A Baby!

I, IrvingWashington, for the month of May, oath to paint the following totally awesome Scourge models from the 10mm game Dropzone Commander, from Hawk Wargames:

• 3 Reaper AA Grav-Tanks
  • 2 Invader APCs
  • 1 Desolator

Also I'm going to build a lightbox but hopefully not in another universe.

VV Thanks!

Achmed Jones posted:

I'm no officiant, but 3-4" long obviously qualifies for the 'large' size. The actual scale isn't what's important, the size of the model is. The scales given are for a human-sized thing. Something at a 15mm scale that's the same size as a model that goes on a 50mm base counts as something that goes on a 50mm base (ie you need three for the group).

As a counterpoint - I asked and ineptmule replied that my total oath needed to be 10 models, and I originally thought that some of the vehicles I was painting would be counts-as for a model from the higher scale, but apparently not - everything in this post is what I was told would need to be done to qualify for the theme drawing.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

ineptmule posted:

Hrrm. I am conflicted on this:

You all have valid points. In fact, I agree with the poster above who said that really it's the size of the model and not, strictly speaking, the scale that matters.

How big are those DzC tanks?

Edit: sorry for the confusion. Standardising across scales is hard. Once we have worked this out I'll find a way to compensate anyone whose oathing has been affected.

No apology needed - as soon as I started thinking about how difficult it would be to standardize I started thinking that more models means more stuff gets done, which is why I'm doing this in the first place - and the additional categories are supposed to encourage people to do more stuff, too, so it's working :)

According to the Hawk Wargames Website, sizes for the stuff I'm painting this month are:

Reaper AA Grav Tank (x3): Length: 46mm (gun forward)
Invader APC (x2): Length: 57mm
Desolator (x1): Height: 56mm, Length: 109mm
Little Mans (5x4): 45x22mm base

Here's a shot of the vehicles next to my favorite ruler:

No matter how much I look at them they aren't getting any more painted. I'm probably doing something wrong. Also poo poo, those are holes in the casting on that APC's vents. Time for greenstuff (or only photographing it from the other side from now on) :cripes:

Maybe it is battle damage...

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
:siren:Oath Complete!:siren:

"A Scourge skirmish force invades the city... cause unknown."

"Warrior troops deploy into city planning offices, searching for a vital piece of intel... but what?"

Detektuv's Jurnal

So I gotz to werk out wot deez gitz iz lookin' for... Becoz I'z a GRATE detektuv, I'z gonna start at da start. Dat'z called LOGIK.

APC/Tank:

Deez fingz look way too slow. Not innuf red, know wot I mean?

Lotz of teef on dem tanky fings shootaz. I fink I'z gonna get a closer look-see...

OIL WASH just finkin' deez look almost dun.

Desolator:

My detektuv sensis tells me dis beest 'as sum legs missin'!

Stoopid humie still 'asn't noticed. Oi humie! Yer missin' legs off yer crab!

I detektuved yer legs, humie. Now 'ow about sum of dem tanky teefs, before I takes YOR LEGZ?

Warriors:

Argh! Humies! Wait a sekund... demz don't smell like humies

Deez humies 'ave RED EYEZ. I am detektuvin' dat sumfink orky got in sumfink it shoodn'ave.

Oi! Dey ain't no orkz. Wot a WASH out. I am detektuvin' I done dat joke before.

Nun ov dis is gunna solve da mistery. Letz look at sum more evidence...

Parts List

Liquitex:
Airbrush Medium
Matte Varnish
Gloss Varnish

Vallejo:
Surface Primer Grey

Army Painter Paints:
Skeleton Bone
Plate Mail Metal
Weapon Bronze

Derivan Minis Paints:
Paynes Grey
Regent Purple
Burnt Brown
Smoke Grey
Desert Yellow
Olive Green
Pure Red

Reeves Oil Paints:
Ivory Black
Burnt Umber

Mostly Dried Paint I Thought Was Useable By Unknown Craft Company:
Lumpy White

Basing:
Sand (mixed with paint) - not really recommended, I think it looks kind of poo poo and I'll be rebasing in the future.

Other:
3 different TC-20T air compressors (the 3rd one worked for more than 2 uses, hurrah)
Cardstock and printers for Dropzone Commander buildings, available here: http://www.hawkwargames.com/blogs/downloadable-buildings

Group Shot

Finished APC

Finished Grav Tank

Finished Desolator

Finished Warriors

OK. I fink I 'av a clue now. Dey'z all wearin da same kulurz, so dey'z sum kind of feemed groop. Like a sporty teem. Dem'z got small gitz, and big, big beestz. Wot kind of sporty teem iz dey?

...aha! By Gork, I gotz it!

Demz a BASKETBALLZ TEEM AN I'Z GOT DA PROOF!

Mistery Detektuved.

Summary of extra points things
Themed Group
Aww, A Baby
Parts List
Detektuv'z Jurnal
Double The Fun

I almost forgot: Speed Painting

e: oops, duplicate image

IrvingWashington fucked around with this message at 22:34 on May 31, 2013

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

nathonicus posted:

@Irving Washington - Those look great! We've been oggling DZ Commander, but none of us have taken the plunge where I live. This may push some folks over the edge!

@Fix - TITS! Those look great! I guess I better get busy on my end of the bargain!

:3: Thanks! If you do, don't forget to check out the Dropzone Commander Thread. It'd be nice to see a few more posts there.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
I, IrvingWashington, oath to paint 3 Marauder Medium Dropships, 3 Hunter Main Grav-Tanks, 2 stands of Scourge Warriors, and 1 objective marker made from miscast PHR Zeus Walker parts, all from the Hawk Wargames Dropzone Commander 10mm range

and yes, I'll take a picture of the objective marker once I've finished building it/before I start painting.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

JesusIsTehCool posted:

Sorry if I missed something but what are you referring to? Are you talking about the flash reflection off the screen?

Dark Angle (in the sense that it doesn't mean a swarthy Brit)

e:

Manifest posted:

Wait, so I can work on a display board for 2-3 months and still be in for the special prize for display boards?

Yeah, I am pretty sure you can do it as an alternative universe oath - I think that's even one of the examples in the OP.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Oath Complete!

The group shot:

I got to use some kneadatite for a conversion, as well as painting damage instead of making it, so this oath was pretty educational - thanks for thinking it up, person(s)!

Here's the walker before conversion:

and after:

I chopped both legs up and reseated them to make the walker lie prone. I also removed part of the shield, because otherwise why would there be damage? I also decided to challenge myself by learning how to paint 3D-looking damage rather than doing what I would normally do and create the damage on the model (I once took a soldering iron to a Rhino (40k, not at the zoo)) so aside from the chopped-off shield this is all just paint. It's not amazing but I'm quite happy :3:

The finished model:

I'm going to use this as an objective marker in 'Blackhawk Down' type scenarios where either there will be a race to capture/save the pilot, or to capture the wreckage for intel. Fun :)

Here's my themed group for this month, a set of 3 sourge dropships, 3 scourge grav tanks (riding in the dropships), and 2 bases of scourge warriors:

Warriors (come out to plaaa-aay!):

"Hunter" Grav Tanks:

"Marauder" Medium Dropships:

And that, as they say, is that.

This month I believe I qualify for:

Detektuv’s Jurnal - painted battle damage to the Zeus walker
I done a conversion - see before/after pics of the Zeus walker
I rolled a 6!...or a 20...or maybe an 01 - creating an objective marker from what used to be a badly-cast Zeus walker
Themed group - the Scourge dropships/tanks/infantry

fake edit: It just occurred to me that maybe the conversion and objective marker bonuses are both the same thing, in which case, if I have a choice I'd like it to count for the conversion.

real edit: I just realized while looking this over that I now have completed my Scourge starter army + command unit. Thank you so much to everyone involved in this here thing - I'm not so sure I'd have been even partway to completing a unit by now, let alone finishing an entire army in 2 months. And I YOTJ'd this month as well! It might be a lack of sleep talking, but...

I think I love you, Oath Thread.

IrvingWashington fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Jun 30, 2013

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Leperflesh posted:

Counts for both is fine. And the Oath Thread loves you too, IrvingWashington.

yay!

I'm missing the 'y' in Themed Group on the 'June 2013' tab, but you have both months' groups linked on the Bi-monthly prizes May/June so I don't think it matters, but post count is everything in this day and age.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
I almost failed last month by leaving everything to the last minute. If I start earlier, then I should be able to paint more, right?

I, Irving Washington, oath to paint the following Hawk Wargames Dropzone Commander 10mm minis: 4x Condor dropships, 3x Rapier AA tanks, 3x Sabre main battle tanks, 2x Bear APCs, 6x Colonial Legionnaire stands, 1x Kodiak ACV. In addition I'll be trying to do something nice with some sharp tools and 1 Games Workshop Space Marine scout, which is whatever scale GW use for 40k

I'm okay to post before and after conversion pictures in my oath complete post, right? Because I don't know what I'm doing yet

Here's a before:

And an after:

I got him a better gun and a cooler pose (naturally someone with a visor as rad as that doesn't need to see xenos to destroy them). I also used the baking soda + superglue trick rather than green stuff this time.

IrvingWashington fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 6, 2013

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Leperflesh posted:

That's very generous of you. Looks like I screwed over Pierzak too. :(

While we're all getting down on you, can you confirm if multiple entries in the themed group = multiple chances to win, or is it just 1 entry in the draw whether you paint a group in both months or just one? I thought the rules were that one submission = one entry, so both months would be two chances to win. If this isn't the case then that's great because I can take a break from painting armies next month, perhaps, but if it is, then it looks like you didn't do that.

I don't want the roll changed because that's poor form, and Tadhg had 2 entries with approximately 6 million elves, but it'd be nice to know for the future.

To round things out, thank you so much for dealing with rolls, google docs, and us. I shudder when I think about what's involved.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
oooooooohhh.

Thanks for clearing that up. I must learn to count in sequence one of these days. On the downside, that means I have no excuse to stop painting tiny armies until they run out (about the 6-month mark, probably).

fake e: I don't think that's legitimately a downside

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

As you can see, I've cut off the cyclops savage's large falchion like blade and replaced it with a larger and slightly savager falchion like blade. Don't be overwhelmed by my creativity in this matter.

I like it. Especially if you argue that it gives that guy increased stats. Has anyone ever painted an army of orks red to try and increase their move value?

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

thiswayliesmadness posted:

Bonus Theme Point: IrvingWashington
I really like the extent you went to on showing how the battle damage was done. Scratched the hell out of it, busted a leg prone, but breaking the shield was kind of the tipping point. It's a part of the model away from the damaged leg, but it makes sense it would have to be taken out first. Good thinking and good damage.

Wow, thank you! I didn't think I'd get anything other than possibly lucky in a prize draw, so I'm super happy. Even more so because I didn't scratch this model at all - all those scratches and dings were painted only after I looked up a tutorial on painting 3d-looking damage :)

That's one in the eye for the GW employee who told 12-year-old me that my free-handed dragon insignia on my space barbie's shoulder pad was "pretty poo poo." :3:

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Serotonin posted:

I, Serotonin, oath 1 Shaltari Gaia Heavy Gate, 2 Spirit Light Gates and 4 stands of Shaltari Braves (12 troops)for Dropzone Commander by Hawk Wargames for July

Nice to see more DzC in here - I think that makes 3 folks who've painted DzC stuff now. Looking forward to seeing these after your Shaltari in the DzC thread.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

OneTrueBru posted:

Well, it was randomly assigned so it's not exactly well-earned. :v:

I'll just go ahead and pester krushgroove for my goodies then. Thanks everyone who donated stuff to the Grab Bag, and the Judges for the points!

I don't think anyone really loses out if you have more stuff to paint, even if it takes a while

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Oath Complete

Detektuv's Jurnal
I chopped off a couple of arms from some metal GW scouts and made one who had a nicer gun and also shades to fit the stupid backstory I wanted to write.
Before and after:

Backstory:
Brother Prospero was lost. Again. He didn't get why the rest of the guys called him 'Lucky.' This wasn't luck, that was for sure. Trudging through some kind of jungle, miles, maybe days away from a decent meal, with a malfunctioning gun and a terrible sense of direction. Not that a sense of direction mattered much when the shades he'd been given for his birthday that morning were impossible to see through.

Rustle.

Snort.

Great. Now his paranoia was kicking in.

"What luck," he muttered under his breath as he tried to determine whether the rustling sounds he was hearing were in his head because they'd been brought there through his ears, or if his brain was finally turning against him for good. As he turned to try and get a better idea of where the sound was coming from, his bolt pistol fired yet again. He heard something drop to the ground - another tree to fall over, no doubt. Keeping the business end of his weapon pointed as far away from him as possible, he gingerly stepped forward, waiting for the pain in his shins that would confirm he'd taken down yet another tree.

Squelch.

For the love of the Emperor, this was too much. Lost, murdering tree after tree with a pistol he couldn't holster for fear of taking a leg off, virtually blind, and now he'd trodden in some foul-smelling muck. He readied his blade for poo poo-scraping duty.

"What a birthday, he thought. "Lucky indeed..."

APCs/Kodiak Command Vehicle

Dropships

Anti-air and main battle tanks

Legionnaires

Themed group - UCM Starter box + command unit

Oh, I almost forgot - the UCM guys are my entry for Box Art - see http://www.hawkwargames.com/products/bear-apcs for example.

IrvingWashington fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jul 31, 2013

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Yay, brushes! That's awesome, thank you.

I have to go train a guy for part of this month, so no themed group/mass of 10mm dudes this time. Instead...

I, IrvingWashington, oath to paint one Dead Terminator on Throne from Space Hulk by Games Workshop (28mm)

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Oath Complete

I finally found time this month to get around to doing this, phew. I used a bunch of secret weapon pigment and washes because I'm tired of seeing this guy painted pristine and shiny. If there's Genestealers around, then there's muck (and spiders too, apparently).

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
40K Vote: Indolent Bastard because that weathering is beautifully done

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
...and double-posting to add

I'm IrvingWashington and I oath this bitz-bashed Genestealer from Games Workshop (28mm) for September

(I'm taking advantage of current hospital madness to work on some guys from my cobbled-together version of Space Hulk, so this guy is my counts-as-Broodlord. Hopefully I can think of something nice to do with the freehand challenge...)

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Oath Complete

I'm so glad I thought it was going to be a busy month, because I only found time for this yesterday... yikes.

Detektuv's Jurnal is the additional veins on the head and the ridging on the totally-not-from-alien tongue/mouth thing.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Signal posted:

If it helps, this is what I'm thinking of doing:

Thanks for posting this - you prompted me to check more than just the turret bases, and it seems like my poor underpaid Chinese worker had superglue all over his/her hands when my terrain kit was built :(

Given the need for pink, I may end up working on some strain this month.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Thundercloud posted:

These are nice, where are they from? Might look good with the Deadzone stuff coming next month.

They are from the Sedition Wars Terrain Pack, from Studio McVey. They are probably the best things to have come out of that kickstarter (except that they had some parts pre-glued and that's not alwaysnever a good thing). CMON are reasonable at replacing stuff, at least.

e: pics are here

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
What I don't understand is how you knew about my fuzzy plate fetish

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
I, IrvingWashington, oath to paint these here 12 Games Workshop Blood Bowl Orcs and this 1 Sedition Wars Samaritan from Studio McVey, all 28mm

I will also clean up all the little specks of plastic on my desk before I inhale some or get them in my eye (it's already too late)

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Thanks Bachtere! I fought that bugger from start to finish, but I think I found a decent cross between Alien and Genestealer in the end. With that said...

:siren: Oath Complete! :siren:

Sedition Wars Samaritan (The Jurnal is her hair, in case you can't see pinks), and I tried some OSL for the first time ever.

Blood Bowl Orcs

Krushgroove I put some dirt on the floor, sorry if that's a cop-out

I am guessing the Orcs count for a Themed Group - nice to have time to work on more than one mini this month!

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
That's some tasty-looking worm drool - nice one!

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Leperflesh posted:

(Spiders are basically harmless, so I'm very sorry about your phobia.)

Yeah - that little one's giving out free hugs down the front. Adorable!

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

enri posted:

Almost done with this months oath, have thoroughly not enjoyed the DZC infantry.

DzC infantry aren't a barrel o'laffs by any means - I'm still excited to see how the plastic ones come out, though.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

enri posted:

They're.. er.. can't really find the word to describe them, definitely not like-for-like compared with the metals though, that much is obvious from the photos of the metal ones. The UCM sculpts are very flat and lack detail (faces are just smooth for instance) - I've done a 'meh' job on all of them, got sick of them pretty much straight away, as a result the scourge guys are at best sloppy and the UCM guys are pretty basic but both have room for improvement which I can do at a later date when I'm feeling inspired. Maybe in a year or two :)

I still haven't found a basing scheme for mine. Yours look nice to me, especially the scourge dudes, and I think they'll look great on a table.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
More than halfway through the month; time to oath!

:siren:I, IrvingWashington oath 1 counts-as chaos Blood Bowl cheerleader made out of a converted Bloodletter of Khorne and some marauder/bloodcrusher bits, Games Workshop, 28mm:siren:

I forgot to do a conversion before picture because I got all excited when the other bits finally arrived, but given that I had no idea what the actual model was called (I got it as part of an ebay lot) here's what he looked like back in 1994:

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

krushgroove posted:

Conversion stuff

Totally - I'm not asking for any leeway here at all, I'm well aware of what I should have done :)

I just found the picture from an old GW catalog page and figured I'd share because stuff like that makes me nostalgic

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

krushgroove posted:

Yeah I've been really busy and suddenly half the month was gone!

Christ yeah, I finally got primed today, things are going well :ohdear:

Bachtere posted:

Detektuv's Jurnal Bonus, Pink, 1 Point: Achmed Jones

A good looking worm. The pink works for the model, and the worm snot was very well done.

So glad this won something! I really, really like how it turned out :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Oath Complete!

I'm claiming the Fly your flag bonus on this one:

Jurnal close-up (I decided to freehand a moustache, and now he looks like Matt Barnes to me):

I'm p sure you already have this as a conversion, leperflesh, so I don't think I need to add anything here for that. I'f I'm wrong, please hit me with something appropriate.

IrvingWashington fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 30, 2013

• Locked thread