Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Chiming in as a bystander to say the cool Malifaux stuff you guys have been cranking out the last few months have turned me around on the system/minis. I thought they weren't to my taste, but some of you have been doing really incredible paint jobs that seem attainable with a little practice, and it really showcases how the bonkers setting has made for some really striking figures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Dr. Gargunza posted:

My Klingon D7 from the grab bag is here and in good condition. Thanks, krushgroove!

It's critical that I remind everyone of the music that plays whenever a D7 approaches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbG3N51MEjM&t=0m9s

TheCosmicMuffet fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jul 12, 2014

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
We know your mom has been doing all your painting, Slimnoid. Ok? There. You forced this out in the open. I hope you're happy.

• Locked thread