Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out
Would decorative basis count in the terrain section?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I Lethemonster oath one Necron Scythe thing and one big Space Marine Thingy!

I struggled to get a ruler in shot for the thingy that you could still read it?

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I am angered by the amount of good painters suddenly appearing. I want a chance at winning something, damnit!

For alternate universe oaths - do they have to be the same as normal oath re: state of painting at time of oath?

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Going to have to drop out this month. Really annoyed because I've done everything accept actually finished painting the models, but there's no way I'll have time. Stupid exams and uni dropping coursework bombs out of nowhere :(

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was gutted that I didn't finish my oath but really didn't want to try and hammer out a nightscythe with either no effort or cutting into my studying time. I have learnt and will be oathing everything I own once my final exam is over.

Super annoyed that my terrain is part of a failed oath month now though, I thought it turned out well >: |

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I, Lethemonster, do oath one High Elf Pheonix by Games Workshop

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Lethemonster posted:

I, Lethemonster, do oath one High Elf Pheonix by Games Workshop

Sole.Sushi did you miss me out or did I do something wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I'm just going to drop out of the oath thread. Stupid depression is kicking me up the arse and I keep worrying about my models and getting things finished etc which is very silly I know!

But goodluck to all you painters and I hope the thread keeps you all painting :)

• Locked thread