Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
Awwww! a BABY! I, tasty food do oath 1 p-40 warhawk for the month of may

I know this isn't a model for a game system, but I'm away from all of my stuff, if its not ok I can buy some new models for this, I am so excited!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

Please tell us the company that made your model, and also the scale. Thanks!

I don't know the company name anymore, I've had this assembled for a while. It is 8" long for a 1:48, which according to that helpful site is 33.5mm.

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
Oath Complete

Awwww! A Baby!
Double the fun!
Parts list
razor blade
testors spray enamel 1265 flat olive drab
Tamiya Color TS-68 Wooden deck Tan
testors 4414137(?) grimy black
model master insignia enamel
model master zinc green chromate enamel
testors enamel thinner

Detektuv’s Jurnal: Suiting Up

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
I, tasty food, oath one Tau crisis suit from Games Workshop.

Leperflesh I thought I did the detectuv's Jurnal for last month, but I did not receive points for it, link here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3547161&perpage=40&pagenumber=15#post415839146 I hope that I did not do anything wrong :ohdear:

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
Oath complete!

Detective journal is the assorted bolt-holes and chainsword scars on the shield/reporpoused drone. Whew in just under the line!

Edited for username, even closer to deadline :ohdear:

Edited again for base, 3 coats Fenris grey with ultramarine blue edges, the fluff was part of a tiny feather boa. I was going for a smoke/basing effect.

tasty food fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jul 1, 2013

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
I, tasty food, oath a reaper bone in 28mm for July

The donors,

:siren: The oath :siren:

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
:siren: Oath Complete Late :siren:

e; I'm dumb and now the picture is the acceptable size.

tasty food fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Aug 1, 2013

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
I, tasty food, oath one one bones wizard and demon, and one THI crab claw suit from Sedition Wars(Studio McVey/CMoN) all in 28mm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tasty food
Apr 29, 2010
Oath complete!

Jurnal is the skin on the reaper demon guy!

• Locked thread