Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Your stuff is so incredibly clean and bright, I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I can't vote, so this isnt one - but looking at that gallery has reminded me his cool Irving Washingtons dead terminator looks.

Those webs. Daaaamn.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Namenlos posted:

p.s, was anyone at UK Games Day this Sunday gone? I had a lot of fun working customer service!

I think quite a lot of hamgoons were. Probably should have organised a thing.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

krushgroove posted:

Just wanted to post from the center of Turkey that before I left home, I got the Games Day 2013 model, the Death Korps of Krieg Commissar figure from goon Vondizimo, so December is another 40K-themed bonus prize month!

Anyone who paints a model for 40K is entered and can vote for the best model, which will earn the painter the prize!

It's a bit of a weird blister. It's this model:
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhamm...ND_RETINUE.html

But just on his own, the retinue and injured corpsman aren't included. Also of note is that his pistol arm comes with two weapon options and is straight. To get it in that drawing pose you'll have to bend it - but there is a large cavity in the holster to accommodate either weapon comfortably.

I've noticed more than a few Korps armies in here and the 40k thread, so, game on.

TTerrible fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Dec 4, 2013

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

TheBlobThing posted:

He's not stooping either. It's a pretty different pose.

I think it's just the angle. I found a picture of what's in the blister.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
C'mon Krieg players!

EDIT: I may have another limited edition. Trying to find a non-imperial one.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Namenlos posted:

Despite NDAs leaks keep getting out anyway :ssh:

The latest post in the 40k thread is a hilarious example of how.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

krushgroove posted:

On another note, the rules for next time will be much-simplified (I'd like to use the phrase 'drastically simplified') and also easier to read through (plans are in the works...) to encourage more people to participate. So please, fear not! It won't get even more complicated :)

that is all...

A thousand times this.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Why are the prize giving goons being listed? Drone strike? :(

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Prize from the sky! :dance:

I've got some bits lined up for season 5 I need to poke krush about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Slimnoid posted:

Yeah, very likely. I gave you the address for my old house, and I've since changed addresses twice; the one you sent to Badger and CMON is my most current one. Not like it matters right now or anything!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your take on it. I love how clean and smooth your marines are.

Assuming you're going to paint it. :v:

• Locked thread