Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
I, Derlix, Oath to paint the following models for May: Corvus Belli/Infinity 28mm Oniwaban, nine 6mm Necron from Exodus Wars, and one converted 6mm Necron Obelisk.

The Necron form a themed group, I also qualify for Aww, it's a baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
Oath Complete!

The Detektuv’s Jurnal

As my first oath, this knocks out Awwww, a BABY!, and the Necron are my entry for this month's Themed Group

The rules post makes it sound like I should mention everything in my oath complete post, so I may have gone a little overboard on the bold here.

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
I, Derlix, do hereby oath for the month of June to paint one Infinity Kempeitai, and one Helldorado Hybrid Blademaster!

Derlix fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jun 9, 2013

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
Oath Complete!

edit: Blast, just missed the deadline. Ah well

Derlix fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jul 1, 2013

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
I, Derlix, oath these botes!

That's two Zenos, two Platos, Five Galens and five Thales ships, for Dystopian Wars by Spartan Games.

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
Oaf Complete!

Rushing off to work, may update with actual detail/better photos when I get back

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
I, Derlix, Oath this model for September:
Oniwaban Shinobu Kitsune, from Corvus Belli

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
Let's try this again -

I, Derlix, Oath this model for September:
Oniwaban Shinobu Kitsune, from Corvus Belli

That'll teach me to post in a rush while I'm getting ready for work. Sorry about that!

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
Oaf Complete!

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
I, Derlix, oath for the month of October One Tokusetsu Butai (28mm) from Corvus Belli, and three Void Wretches (28mm) from Wyrd Minitures

Gettin' ambitious this month!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derlix
Dec 9, 2005
Smug, Pantsless Bastard
Wrong thread, nothin' to see here

Derlix fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jul 1, 2014

• Locked thread