Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

I, lovestick, oath the following Citadel miniatures: 10 Plaguebearers, 1 Herald of Nurgle, and 3 stands of Nurglings for the month of May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Oath Complete!

Nurglings!

Plaguebearers!

More Plaguebearers!

Herald!

Everybody all together:

Here's a few WIP photos for The Detektive's Jurnal

First coat of washes: Camoshade and Greenshade in different amounts.

Horns n' guts:

Eyeballs, teeth, and hit a few spots with washes to clean them up

A quick Part's List of what I used on the Nurglings. The static grass on some of the guys is Mininatur Autumn Tufts, I forgot to include)

Citadel:
Gryphonne Sepia
Badab Black
Athonian Camoshade
Coelia Greenshade
Bloodletter
Mephiston Red

Vallejo:
Khaki
Earth
Brassy Brass
Bone White
Black
Gold Yellow
Bloody Red
Chainmail Silver

So that's Detektive's Jurnal, Parts List, Double the Fun, and Themed Group

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

I, lovestick, oath to paint 8 Battletech 'Mechs for the month of June! They are 6mm scale made by Ral Partha (I think).

lovestick fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 2, 2013

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

SHAME! DISHONOUR! A failed oath for the month of June!

I accept all responsibilities for wearing the Oathbreaker Avatar of Penitence, though this month I aim to rectify my misdeeds. For July, I, lovestick oath a Battletech Jagermech by Catalyst Games and swear to Save da Whales! for the previous month by completing my failed oath as found here.

The "Save da Whales!" part. I will fix this sick filth by completing these poor robots.

the Battletech Jagermech for the month of July.

Look at this sad, horrible model. It was the worst one I could find in my collection not to mention it is pretty awful in the game. I aim to take all of the horrible, oathbreaking tendencies inside of me and banish it into this vile plastic phylactery. As punishment for being an Oathbreaker, I will need your help in coming up with a suitable paint scheme once I finish cutting him up and sticking him back together. In addition, I'll play him in an upcoming campaign to remind me to keep painting.

Photo with timestamp all together.

• Locked thread