Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

MissileWaster posted:

I feel like we've mentioned it before but it always bears repeating that the pharaoh one time blew up a bully because he took Yugi and Joey's spot at a school fair. The game was air hockey on a big flat top grill with a block of ice as the puck with a thing of like nitroglycerin in it.

And also the time he caused a guy who broke out of prison to burn to death in the restaurant Tea worked in.

Thundersword238 posted:

Speaking of Death-T, at one point during that arc, Kaiba tries to kill Yugi and his group by sicking Leatherface on them. Not joking, he was a serial killer, had a chainsaw and a face mask, he was literally Leatherface.

Also in another chapter, Dark Yugi defeats another serial killer by setting him on fire. Early Yugioh was crazy hosed up.

Red Suit posted:

It's basically the Japanese version of Saw
:stare:Wow, I realized 4Kids censored the hell out of the series, but I didn't know the original story was that hosed up. Geez, that sounds more like something from Deadman Wonderland or Black Lagoon than Yugioh.

Also this is yet another proofreading fuckup. No wait, apparently I'm wrong, "impostor" is considered a valid alternative spelling of "imposter". Huh. Learn something new every day.:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

That's all season 0 stuff, and 4kids never touched it.

It also has a much more interesting story for the characters meeting Bakura.

(Want to play a game Yugi? :unsmigghh:)

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

SystemLogoff posted:

It's not even Season 0 stuff. "Season 0" also cut out Leatherface, the nitro ice hockey, Mokuba threatening to cut Yugi's fingers off, and the Pharaoh murdering people.

Both Yugioh animes are edited-down crap, honestly, even without 4kids (although S0 gets a nod for not being totally consumed by CARDSSSS). Just read the manga instead, Viz is giving it a reprint next year.

Byzantine fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Aug 19, 2014

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

SystemLogoff posted:

It also has a much more interesting story for the characters meeting Bakura.

(Want to play a game Yugi? :unsmigghh:)

I really gotta hand it to you guys for remembering all this stuff.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Behold, the number one reason why this campaign couldn’t have been played first. Joey’s forces may not be able to use it, but there would have had to be an extra restriction placed on Ra to keep Yugi and Kaiba from using this right away. At any rate, we’ve already seen what this god can do, so let’s move on.

This is it, folks. The last mission, the final safari. If you can’t guess who we’re fighting, then you haven’t been paying close enough attention.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
We're fighting Scott, right? :v:

They wouldn't really be mean enough to have a monster on the last mission, right? But just in case, the mountains in the left. Because that's the opposite of where we need to be.

...wait, how do you have two Soul of Obelisks?

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

GeneralYeti posted:

...wait, how do you have two Soul of Obelisks?

Artix played Yugi's campaign twice.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

GeneralYeti posted:

We're fighting Scott, right? :v:

Kaiba.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh my god, is the very last mission of the game really us getting our poo poo kicked in by Kaiba? Is this it? Is this the grand finale?

That's amazing.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It's a shame we don't have an emoticon :smug: enough to match Kaiba's sheer magnificence.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, when I saw that mission setup and the single boss I figured it was basically an elaborate cutscene to curbstomp Joey.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

The fact that those weren't the real Ishtar's is seriously trippy for me. I know most of the other characters weren't real either, but the incredibly similar likeness right down to Dark Marik and Ra is kind of surreal.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Scott is nothing if not thorough.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Well, since it's the last mission, the biggest rear end in a top hat move would be giving you a monster for beating the final boss, because why wouldn't you want to play through this game again?! :suicide:

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012
One monster up the middle of the mountains.

It seems kind of weird that Marik was in the penultimate mission. They could have had Ra split the party apart but I guess whoever we beat this time is going to cause that.

Speaking of Ra, the representation of the Egyptian Gods in this game have the same restrictions as those in the manga (needing someone with links to Egypt to summon). Would all representations of the Egyptian Gods require someone like Yugi or Kaiba to use?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Well, aside from a few games, the Egyptian Gods are generally reserved for people with ties to Egypt.

In Sacred Cards, Reshef of Destruction, and Nightmare Troubadour, Ishizu just says the player is worthy of using them. Somehow.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Well, aside from a few games, the Egyptian Gods are generally reserved for people with ties to Egypt.

In Sacred Cards, Reshef of Destruction, and Nightmare Troubadour, Ishizu just says the player is worthy of using them. Somehow.

Sacred Cards has you proving yourself and earning it by beating Ishizu and Kaiba in succession, and Reshef of Destruction may or may not be a direct sequel.

No idea what's up with Nightmare Troubador, though.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Heartened by his success, resistance fighters continued to pledge themselves to his cause and vowed to fight with him. But the Empire was not content to let this movement go unchallenged. To hunt down the Black Dragon Squad, Emperor Haysheen decided to send his own invincible Imperial Guard. A confident Joey decides to face this new enemy head on. But if he had only known who was coming…

Well, that seems foreboding. Everyone’s coming along for one last hurrah, so let’s see who’s come to hunt us down this time… as if there’s any doubt.

But that’s about to end. Even in this bizarro world, you are no match for me.

And just what the heck are you doing fighting for the Empire? You jerk!

Ridiculous as it may be, this seems to be the role I’ve been assigned. So until I find a way to end this nightmare, I’m going to play along with the idiot that came up with this story. Besides, you’ve always wanted to face me in a duel, little Joey, haven’t you? It might prove quite interesting to do it here. Don’t you think? So, get back in character and face me! If you’ve got any pride at all, that is!

You know what? I’ve never liked you, and I’m going to enjoy stuffing that huge ego of yours down your throat!

I’m pretty sure Kaiba and Joey have had more than a couple of duels up until this point, but I suspect Kaiba wouldn’t consider them worth calling duels. Because he’s :smug: personified.

The invincible Imperial Guard is going for the old-fashioned conga line approach since we’re on such a simple map, so let’s get set up for the long haul. Barricade, Anti-Ground Cannon and making sure to go fetch the monsters for the stage.

Steam message to Artix posted:

Yapping Eevee: Haha, I'm an idiot. Let's replay that stage and actually get the monsters this time. :downs:

For no particular reason.

Managing to get to them just before the Empire forces attack, we meet our last three monsters of the campaign. And yes, this is where we get Kazejin. You can’t use Gate Guardian without beating the entire game. :cripes:

Kazejin has lousy AP and Pumpking has low attack, so it’s easy to pick out the most dangerous target. Beyond that, there’s nothing that really makes these lot a particularly difficult fight.

And with that, our safari comes to a close. Hang up your pith helmets, everyone.

Without even turning off the pre/post-fight colour inversion filter, it’s time to get started with the Empire forces. Mokuba is leading the charge, so let’s see what he can do.

Mokuba puts a strong foot forward for the Imperial Guard, sporting three monsters with all-hitting specials and The Illusory Gentleman’s blind-inducing attack. Robotic Knight isn’t too powerful, but it’s a respectable team for the AI.

Tristan’s team continues to be really pretty excellent though, so… Next!

Following behind Mokuba are two marshals with this machine team, which have good HP and Armor on the two Giant Mech-Soldiers. They’re hardy, but not overly strong.

An interesting occurrence here; the visuals for status effects usually stop showing before the level-up screen. This suggests that Jinzo’s special may actually cause a Confusion effect that lasts until the end of the encounter, guaranteed. He’s still not a great monster, but at least it’s something unique about him.

Said confusion effect means that Malairuka’s team is looking rather rough after the first guy (because they couldn’t use healing items), so Jusell steps in to take the repeat. They have just enough AP to finish everyone off in one encounter, though wanting to use Malice Pass probably contributed to that.

There’s some very swift shuffling of marshals to get ready for the next two enemies, which Tristan’s lot have to take as the only fully healthy team.

This Labyrinth Tank team is a little different from normal, trading out the sturdy Slot Machine for the weaker and more fragile Cyber Commander… who can power up his already nasty teammates. Definitely not a team to be taken lightly, especially if the AI actually remembers to use All-Out Charge.

Even without it, Launcher Spider can lay down a decent bit of damage. Basically it’s a question of how often the AI uses its specials.

Tristan’s team is probably our best one though, so he pulls through just fine.

Oh right, I almost forgot about the cannon. I’d give the weakened team to Tea, but she’s just too slow coming back from Riz-Phonn.

Easy clean-up at least. Now we just have one non-Kaiba marshal left… The one who went to attack Mai in the southern town.

Hey, it’s our old buddy Marthis! Remember when Kaiba threatened to rip out this guy’s tongue and feed it to the dogs? :allears: No witty banter from this one today though.

Marthis has by far the weakest team of Kaiba’s troops, all of them criminally short on AP. Beast of Glifer has a power-up move, but it only targets himself and takes 40% of his actions, so…

Mai manages to win this one without using any healing items. So long, Marthis. Hope you enjoyed your last brief moment of screentime.

This is it, folks. The final showdown between Joey and Kaiba, with no-one left to interfere. Let’s see what our competitors have to say to each other…

I will not lose!

Ooooh, them’s fighting words! Let’s see if we can avoid the digital dog suit.

The Blue-Eyes are just nasty as they ever were, especially with Kaiba’s marshal bonuses in full effect. They’re still so incredibly slow that your whole team will get to attack first, but that does mean they could all focus on one target and blow through its health without interruption.

Accounting for a bit of bad luck and the need to keep ourselves healed, there’s simply no way for Joey’s team to get through all 10k+ HP in one encounter.

We do have one advantage in our ability to inflict Confusion, which means Joey won’t have to deal with the Blue-Eyes Ultimate (provided it doesn’t wear off at a bad time, of course).

It’s dicey at times and takes a lot of turns, but our brave monsters manage to whittle down and knock out two of Kaiba’s dragons before their AP runs dry.

The last one still has full health when round two begins, but a single non-god monster can’t last long on its own.

And eventually, Joey triumphs over the beastly Blue-Eyes White Dragons. :toot:

Hmph! Not bad. It looks like you finally got some guts. But you’re still as simple-minded as ever! Battles aren’t won with strength; strategy is everything.

What the heck are you talking about?

Joey! They got our hideout! It’s been completely wiped out!

What?!

Heh heh heh heh. You walked right into my trap. While you were out here facing me, my men have been destroying your hideout and taking everything in it. Lady luck does not smile on the naive. You should try to be more like Yugi. He would have seen this coming.

Grrr…

What in the world ever led a bunch of fleas like you to think you could defeat me? However, I will let you live. I’ll give you one chance to run away. What a fitting end for you. Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Well, I have to hand it to Kaiba. He beat us good.

But he seems content to let us get away. He hasn’t chased us at all.

You’re right. He’s probably busy trying to find his own way out of this world.

You got that right. So, what do we do now? The Black Dragon Squad has pretty much been wiped out.

Well, I don’t think there’s anything we can do but stay low and look for Yugi and Bakura.

Sounds good to me. Either way, we’ll need to get more allies if we’re going to fight back.

It’s too obvious for us to move around as a group. The Empire is still looking for us, even if Kaiba’s not. I think we should split up. Gather more forces and start over.

Then it’s settled. We all go our separate ways… For now. See you later.

Mai… Watch yourself out there.

You too.

And so the four parted company in order to elude capture and wait for their next chance to strike at the Empire. After they meet up with Yugi, that chance does come…

And for one final time, the credits roll. There will be one last update to take care of some odds and ends, but that was the end of Joey’s campaign. I hope you all enjoyed it.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
At least Joey got to punch Kaiba's smug face in a bit before it all came crashing down.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The one time he beats Kaiba and he still loses anyway.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Since that's the last campaign you unlock, I just have to say that's the lamest 'true ending' ever.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Wait, Kaiba's story begins after this fight...

...That wasn't the real Kaiba and Mokuba at all! Just a couple of exceptional NPCs! (Hey, Scott knows Kaiba. He could've programmed in that personality.)

I bet the real Kaiba was hiding confusion when Yugi's team acted like they'd fought him before.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
I'm failing to see how this campaign was a reward for doing Yugi's and Kaiba's. But congrats to Joey for 'winning' against Kaiba for once.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Level Seven posted:

I'm failing to see how this campaign was a reward for doing Yugi's and Kaiba's. But congrats to Joey for 'winning' against Kaiba for once.

The real reward is obviously finally getting to use Gate Guardian when you have to play through the game two more times to sate the OCD at not having every monster.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

MightyPretenders posted:

Wait, Kaiba's story begins after this fight...

...That wasn't the real Kaiba and Mokuba at all! Just a couple of exceptional NPCs! (Hey, Scott knows Kaiba. He could've programmed in that personality.)

Not true, Kaiba's first mission is to attack the Black Dragon Bandits at Maryah-Denn! The real question is how Yugi's campaign fits into the timeline. Obviously he and Joey enter the game at the same time, but Joey has this whole little grand adventure where he meets up with everyone and fights Marik and Kaiba and it was really awesome! Except, Yugi meets Tristan after the end of his second mission, who tells him that Kaiba defeated them, etc, etc. So either Joey's campaign literally takes place over something like a single in-game day (maybe a week at most, if you really want to stretch things), or you literally cannot make the timeline work. Since SIC is destroyed at the end of the game, only one of Yugi or Kaiba actually played the game, and given the circumstances of everything, it's pretty clear that Yugi's just doesn't work from a timeline perspective. So basically Yugi and Joey are making poo poo up and Kaiba is our actual protagonist. :pseudo:

E: This is about as much sense as I can make of it:

It still doesn't answer the question of "What happened to the main character who didn't fight Nitemare and escape?" but I guess the implication is that if Kaiba defeats Slifer the machine shuts down and Yugi and friends escape in the aftermath (and vice versa)??? Also Mokuba is in two places at once somehow. Okay then.

E2: And god help you if you subscribe to the idea that Yugi and Kaiba enter at the same time because if you thought the timeline was a clusterfuck with Kaiba entering later...

Artix fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 24, 2014

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Giving Kaiba a bigger role than the actual main character in a filler arc that doesn't actually exist in canon sounds very much like the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, so I can buy that theory, Artix.

Also seriously, beating the secret mode gives you an ending in which your character gets defeated and you basically accomplish nothing, impressive. One-of-a-kind. And you don't even get an image of Joey on the dog suit or anything after it!

Blaze Dragon fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Aug 24, 2014

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
In the end, all I can really say about this game is :psyduck:.

I guess there were some neat ideas but it's all bogged down in :effort: and :geno: and uuuuhhh it's a game I guess.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
In response to the questions concerning timelines and what really happened, my interpretation is this: Joey and Yugi's campaigns are two parts of one story. We know this for various reasons, most obviously being Tristan's appearance in Yugi's campaign where he tells of Kaiba defeating the Black Dragon Squad (and what we just saw is certainly a defeat, despite the gameplay portion of it).

However, I believe that Yugi and Kaiba's campaigns do not both occur. Our protagonists all enter the simulation, but different events occur depending on which protagonist is being followed by the player. They are two takes on the same story, two possibilities of what could have happened; not two takes on the same occurrences. One of them is an alternate history, non-canon. Trying to prove otherwise makes that awful mess shown in Artix's diagram.

Of course, that does raise the question of which one is canon... which is a matter I cannot find any official information on. But given Artix's point about how either Joey's campaign takes a very little amount of time or Yugi is apparently inserted into the simulation a few in-game weeks after everyone else, I'm tempted to take Kaiba's campaign as canon.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Regarding Mokuba being in two places at once, I like to think that he just got re-captured immediately after Kaiba rescued him.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

GeneralYeti posted:

Regarding Mokuba being in two places at once, I like to think that he just got re-captured immediately after Kaiba rescued him.

Either that, or Scott made a copy-Mokuba to distract Kaiba with. Wouldn't even need to program it to do anything other than say "Help me Big Brother! Scott's kidnapped me!". Hell, that's probably all Scott's heard Mokuba say anyways.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I wish Kaiba would have just said "You've activated my trap card!" and decked Joey while he was trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Well, it’s been a long time coming. This is the very last update for this Let’s Play, a collaborative effort between Artix and myself. :hfive: It was by no means an equal partnership; he did about 80% of the work. What a sucker! :mmmhmm: Seriously though, it’s been fun. This may not be the greatest game in the world, but it’s one that I spent a lot of time on and which I feel deserved to be shown off.

Let’s tie up a few dangling threads before putting this to bed, shall we?

Starting off by looking at our three newest monsters of course. Skull Knight is what I suppose you could consider Scott’s signature monster, given that he’s the only one who uses it up until the last mission. He has no abilities, but his raw stats are pretty good at 2400 HP, 5500/5100 and 6 AP. Skull Knight would be a nice monster to have earlier, but isn’t worth the effort any more.

Pumpking is an odd choice for hiding at the very end of the game, because he’s really not very good. 2300 HP, 3800/4000 and 6 AP makes him underpowered attack-wise if you don’t use his special, which often backfires since it powers up all fiends on the field. Having Level 2 Magic isn’t worth much either.

Kazejin is very much like its siblings, having stats that are all-round a little bit lower than they should be. 2100 HP, 4700/4000 and a measly 4 AP means that the components of the Gate Guardian have to rely on their fusion to get through opponents almost all the time. Coming in at level one again means that making such a team viable takes a significant investment.

Speaking of which, we need to take a quick peek into one of the campaigns now.

Now that we’ve beaten all three, the enemies in every campaign have had another thirty levels tacked onto the minimum. Good luck using more than a single low-levelled monster per team! (The fact that the early missions are full of weaker monsters helps, but the whole joining at level one business is still stupid.)

While we’re here, we can also see how the Gate Guardian looks. Even at only level 48, it’s still an excellent fusion… which is let down considerably by both its availability and its requirements. Also, the crotch face is slightly horrifying.

The other monster we’re taking a look at is The Winged Dragon of Ra, which we’re finally able to use for ourselves. It’s not the greatest prize in the world, but I suppose it’s easier to stock up on its summon item than on either of the others.

And with that, our monster list is almost complete. Completionists will need to replay Yugi and Kaiba’s campaigns once each to get the monsters they transformed, as well as finally grab Lava Battleguard and Gemini Elf (Lora). The other missing monster in this screenshot is Slifer, since Artix went straight into Joey’s campaign.

No, I’m not going to get those two. You can gently caress right off, hypothetical goon.

The last thing we need to mention is the Challenge Mode+ that unlocks when you beat all three campaigns, something I didn’t even know about until Artix mentioned it. You’re allowed to use your own monsters and marshals, with a whole new line-up of fights. I’m assured that it’s complete bullshit and ends in fighting all three gods in a row.

…I’m scared to try it. :ohdear: Let’s just take a peek.

Haha, wow. gently caress you too, game.

Ten fights with level 60 opponents, with no healing or restocking in between. Yeah, I think I’ll pass on this one. I’ll just leave you with the final animation compilation, and let Artix tell you all about the results of the safari.

Chapters 1-10 Animations

http://youtu.be/aukYhiGKFdE

Music - Joey Normal Battle Theme

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Well poo poo, I guess that means I have to close this thing out now, don't I? For starters, a huge, huge thanks to Yapping Eevee not only for doing commentary over the entire LP, but for taking over in Joey's story. Had I stayed at the helm, we might be somewhere around Mission 4 right now. :v: I also want to thank Byzantine, Hobgoblin2099, and all the other Yugioh "historians" for spicing up slower parts of the thread with bits from the manga. Without you guys, how would we have ever known how just how much of a shithead...uh, everyone in the drat YGO universe, really is? And of course, everyone who participated, voted, or even just read along. Thank you guys so much, and I hope you guys really enjoyed it.

As for the safari, our winners are Blue Ghost, GeneralYeti, and Level Seven, who were the best at deciphering this game's twisted logic (if you can even call it that) as to where monsters were hiding. I'll be in touch to get out prizes and everything hopefully later this week.

Thanks to everyone again!

Artix fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Aug 26, 2014

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
So out of 53? missions and I'm guessing 15 without monsters, Blue Ghost must be a psychic with that many correct answers.

Thank you Artix and Yapping Eevee for showing us just how weird and strangely designed this Yugioh spin-off got.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It was a great LP, Artix and YappingEevee.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Would it be super-hard to go through the Challenge Mode+ with the most gamebreaking team in the game? (whatever it is, Magician of Black Chaos/Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl with the three God items?). I'm guessing it would be, but I want to know how far this game's balance goes. The missions...didn't show it as good by any means.

Ignoring that for the moment, thanks for the great thread, Artix and YappingEevee! I had played this game before at a friend's house but didn't see a lot of it, so it's great to see the entirety of it. It definitely looks weird and unpolished, but fun in an odd way. At least the animations look cool and there's quite a bit of monster variety.

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012
This was a good LP. I enjoyed seeing some of the older Yu-Gi-Oh monsters rendered in 3D and the discussion on how wonderfully stupid Yu-Gi-Oh can be sometimes. Sadly that front on shot of Gate Guardian doesn't quiet get the magnificent under-bite of crotch face. Thank you Artix and YappingEevee.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

It was a great fun read, thanks a lot Artix and YappingEevee. Are there still plans to play other YGO games, like Duelist of the Roses or Forbidden Memories? I remember a bit of discussion early on in the thread, but nothing more concise than that.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

This was a great LP, guys. I've never played any of the older YGO games, so seeing this was kinda neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

GeneralYeti posted:

This was a great LP, guys. I've never played any of the older YGO games, so seeing this was kinda neat.

Yeah, I only ever got a couple of the GBA games, so it's nice to see the mixture of batshit and bullshit that I missed out on when they came out. It certainly had some interesting ideas and mechanics, but the constant "gently caress you"s directed at the player kind of diminishes it.

• Locked thread