Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Seriously though, it was hard as hell to find an actual Yu-Gi-Oh game with the actual, you know, card game as it is when I was a kid. Forbidden Memories was tough and obtuse as all hell, Duelist of the Roses was a weird strategy-game with cheating NPCs (Yeah okay game, I can only field five monsters while my opponent gets unlimited, that's fair. :argh:), and this is, well, this. I just wanted to play some card games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

asymmetrical posted:

So then buy a deck and play the drat card game? :confused:

I live in the middle of Nowheresville, Finland. No one to play with!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Tae posted:

Do not play real-life Yugioh. Especially now.

Well, of course I don't play anymore. It was hard as balls to find an actual Yu-Gi-Oh game -when I was a kid-, and now I've got no interest in playing with people.
Unless we got an online Goon tournament. That'd be neat. There was mention of several online simulators; any good ones?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Shimon, I love ya man, but you don't save us any cash. Bring Fizdis.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Gotta be at that blue dot, gotta be!

• Locked thread